oswald last puzzle

darkconsoles

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saving Oswald seems to be a struggle for everyone. I feel better knowing that I'm not the only one who felt that this was a white knuckle moment, and probably the only one in the game.

That third circuit box is hard when you add in the terribly short time limit to solve all three circuits. And the circuit boxes are randomized every time you retry, so all you can do is keep trying!

• 4 weeks later...
They change when you die but they are the same if you dont die/lose. I was playing with 3 fiends (they were in different xboxs) and we got the same until one got killed.

Ok for the ones having a hard time in this two last circuits lol.

If you have this circuit like i then the second photo shows you the answer, is made in paper and pen :o, i made then that way, took a photo, pause the game then analyze it in my laptop.

PD: Please check that this one is the same as yours because it may be different.

The IMG 0002 is the original circuit 2 and the IMG 0008 is the answer

For darkconsoles

The IMG 0003 is my original circuit 3 and the IMG 0006 is the answer

Btw can you tell me if is the same circuit as yours ?

Edited. Just made other 2 that maybe is yours, or maybe is the one of somebody else looking this thread.

IMG 00013 and 00014 doesnt have original they are just the correct answer to other 2 circuit puzzle.

So far i managed to encounter 3 different circuit puzzle of 7 by 7, just check yours and compare to the pics :p

PD: Btw keep this because you will need them in future circuit puzzle.

PD: Mmm i found 3 more hard circuit of 7 by 7 :S, another another can be found in the post 12

Thanks a bunch,the hand drawing image helped so much.

• 2 months later...

If you have this circuit like i then the second photo shows you the answer, is made in paper and pen :o, i made then that way, took a photo, pause the game then analyze it in my laptop.

These were excellent, thanks a lot! Got me through most of the gas puzzles without having to shut the gas off, just ran straight to the circuit board and followed your pics :p

• 2 weeks later...
I have struggled long and hard with these circuit puzzles..and many times failed, literally, at the last circuit.

But I came across this pretty awesome link: http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/saw/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-51797633&pid=944706&tag=topics;title

Then in the game just pause and compare the circuits on your screen to the ones on the laptop..complete the circuit by following the diagram..and you done.

Easy!

Awesome...this worked for me!!!:woop::woop::woop:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
They change when you die but they are the same if you dont die/lose. I was playing with 3 fiends (they were in different xboxs) and we got the same until one got killed.

PD: Please check that this one is the same as yours because it may be different.

The IMG 0002 is the original circuit 2 and the IMG 0008 is the answer

For darkconsoles

The IMG 0003 is my original circuit 3 and the IMG 0006 is the answer

Btw can you tell me if is the same circuit as yours ?

Edited. Just made other 2 that maybe is yours, or maybe is the one of somebody else looking this thread.

IMG 00013 and 00014 doesnt have original they are just the correct answer to other 2 circuit puzzle.

So far i managed to encounter 3 different circuit puzzle of 7 by 7, just check yours and compare to the pics :p

PD: Btw keep this because you will need them in future circuit puzzle.

PD: Mmm i found 3 more hard circuit of 7 by 7 :S, another another can be found in the post 12

Many many many thanks , finally got through it

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...