Give me a Challenge

Bahroo3

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill Terra with an SMG or x2 one that Moxxi has given you using no grenades now that would be sweet!

Guys Bahroo has broken the game mechanic he is trying to find some fun challenges not crazy stuff. Some of you may never find the gear he has found some might find gear that is a lot better. It is very early in the life of BL2. I was farming Craw until about 2 weeks ago a long time after most players had left. I bet I had found gear (15 pearls) that at the start everybody said that the gear was modded but no all legit!

My only fear is Gearbox will nerd certain skill points or multiple stats, because a few talented gamers have found great gear and know how to break the game mechanic! Remember the people who do this will be a very very small percentage. Did you know that Crawermax was only done solo by about 5% in the original game!

So you want a challenge, but it has to specifically be one that you want to do? Why don't you set yourself the challenges if you're so against accepting others?

I already said I am just looking for fighting with bosses. I said that in first post. Not "do the story mode".

Kill Terra with an SMG or x2 one that Moxxi has given you using no grenades now that would be sweet!

Guys Bahroo has broken the game mechanic he is trying to find some fun challenges not crazy stuff.

Accepted and glad you see the point.

Nice. How about The Warrior with no shields and no skill points?

How do you feel about early boss fights with a new character? Also, u have 2 50 level characters, where are you with the others?

I would rather keep it at 50. Keep in mind once you beat TVMH EVERY enemy gets bumped up to 50 so any of the earlier bosses are now level 52.

Nice. How about The Warrior with no shields and no skill points?

How do you feel about early boss fights with a new character? Also, u have 2 50 level characters, where are you with the others?

The Warrior with no shields and skill points wouldn't be that hard seeing as you can just stand off to the side and not get hit anyway. Last boss fight was weak compared to Terra. I was level 28 when I killed him with a revolver. Also once his energy is all the way down he just stands at his throne and stops attacking at all, second time I finished him with a melee attack.

If Gearbox wants to make a more challenging boss they should make a super buffed out midget that moves around lightning fast and cloaks like a stalker so it's hard to hit instead of gigantic bullet walls that stay in one place.

Edited by WalterWhite

Does she only give you a new Good Touch (which I have gotten) or does she give a better Bad Touch as well? Bad Touch is very good against robots...

Gotta quote myself here... yea my Bad Touch is kinda bad now against level 28 enemies and I am 30. I need a better corrosive weapon ASAP and I don't know the best way to get one. I have others but they suck and the Bad Touch was the best until now.

These damn robots and Hyperion snipers/infiltrators are fucking me up.