Please God NO!

Carmona

Thanks for letting us know that you dont like this game, but not every one same as you. So, you don't need to make a thread about this.

well, since there is no bitching thread, or any other threads for the game, i dont see a problem with it. He didnt make a duplicate thread, ignore a sticky, or ignore the search button, so I cant imagine any forum rules were broke.

• 1 month later...

If they make it so that it's actually playable on non-HD TV's without straining your eyes, fix the getting snagged on the environment shit like when you have to jump over a bloody leaf and make it in so the AI don't have super human vision and can't spot you when you're hiding in a bush wearing a gillie suit 500 meters away. Oh and also do something with the multiplayer, I don't know what, just something. It could actually have the potential to be a half decent Sequel.

If they make it so that it's actually playable on non-HD TV's without straining your eyes, fix the getting snagged on the environment shit like when you have to jump over a bloody leaf and make it in so the AI don't have super human vision and can't spot you when you're hiding in a bush wearing a gillie suit 500 meters away. Oh and also do something with the multiplayer, I don't know what, just something. It could actually have the potential to be a half decent Sequel.

Basically my thoughts, and you left out how when the enemy saw you from 500 meters away they could hit you with assault rifles. I did enjoy the first game though, but then again i did beat it, return it, and pick up Mirror's Edge instead

• 2 weeks later...

The majority of you are saying how bad it was. Why?

It's an excellent game that has it's flaws. And ofcourse they can hit you at 500 meters with assualt rifles. The majority of their effective range is at least 300 to 700. It wouldn't be much if a challenge if they just said "Oh Look. Over there. That's the player that is. Let's walk towards him casually until we are only 50 meters away then fire like we got shotguns."

And as far as been seen in a bush, ghillie suit and all, it never happened to me. Intact. Got my first knife kill doing that. I guess you did something to get his attention.

If it's just you don't like this 'type' or FPS then go play COD, of the far superior BF series of games.

But I cannot wait, I and will be popping the heads with my assualt rifle from 500 meters away. Cause it's easy enough for me to do. Semper Fi marines.

Edited by acurate bob

• 1 month later...

I didn't make it through the first level of the first game before I went HULK on this game (rage quit). What bugged me is that I am laying prone in tall grass...behind a wall...in the pause menu and somehow I still alert the enemy troops (Slight Exaggeration). I don't think the first one was popular enough to warrant a second game. Don't let Carmona25 fool you though, if it has achievements....he's down to play.

• 4 weeks later...
The majority of you are saying how bad it was. Why?

It's an excellent game that has it's flaws. And ofcourse they can hit you at 500 meters with assualt rifles. The majority of their effective range is at least 300 to 700. It wouldn't be much if a challenge if they just said "Oh Look. Over there. That's the player that is. Let's walk towards him casually until we are only 50 meters away then fire like we got shotguns."

The only thing I didn't like about getting hit from 500 meters away was their accuracy. I swear if there is 2 of them and they can nail me from that far away constantly, while the wind and gravity affects my bullets dramatically they should be given a medal. I felt like they should be able to hit me, but not that accurately. Liked the game though

• 1 month later...

They're making a v.2 because the first one was very well received despite the flaws.

Wouldn't anyone love to have a better version of the first?

I'm already applauding the fact that there's at least 1 developer out there using Cryengine 3, more devs should get a license and ditch their 20 years old garbage engine (gamebryo anyone)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I never had any kind of issues with the first game. sure it wasnt perfect but for a $40 budget game i thought it was amazing. Id pick this sniper series over Cod or BF any day of the week. ive played a bit of both of those but dont get what the big deal is. opinions are like A****** afterall. no need to get bent out of shape about it...if you dont like the game, then dont come in and comment on this one and dont play it

• 2 weeks later...