Achievement Trading Thread

Method

Hey,

I am just starting the online for this and am very much interested in boosting with others, I assume with this game it will take many many hours to accomplish Seriously but I am motivated!

Please do hit me up if you are looking for a devoted booster, feel free to check my profile to confirm my commitment.

Thanks!! Been looking forward to this one, have not gotten an achievement since 2009.

Oh and Pacific Time Zone here, so it is pretty difficult to work with UK folks. I work a regular work week and am available nights and weekends.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still looking for someone else with 3 xbox's to boost kills with. GT: Tig 9 Rxd

Have 3 consoles and can easily get 3 copies of games. Looking for someone also have 3 consoles to boost 'seriously' together.

GT - KinectNinjaZero

Well this is a first! We have 2 people with 3 boxes looking to boost! And the strange thing is they posted back to back!

Let me butt in here with an important question.

Usually you get 6 or 8 people, set the game goal to 19 rounds and then everybody takes turns killing each other for those 19 rounds. At the end of the 19 rounds the match is over and you mush search, find each other and start a new match of 19 rounds.

This goes on and on till enough people have to leave because they have a life outside of X-Box and the game eventually breaks up.

I have been told, correct me if I am wrong, in team death match or execution or whatever you have chosen to play, if you don’t kill all the players on the opposing team, the game will stalemate.

Here is my important question…… Say you have 6 players, 3 on each side.

One 3 man team kills 2 of the players on the other team then time runs out. Does the round stalemate?

To all posters, please only answer this stalemate question IF YOU HAVE TRIED IT and know for fact it does..

I have set up a session on TA to net players a quick 4 achievements in Gears of War:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=366425

If you can join, you will bag the following achievements:

around-the-world

cant-touch-me

mix-it-up

dont-hate-the-player

Session: Tuesday, Oct 15 22:00 NYC Time

Edited by NonKosherSalt
Forgot Time

One 3 man team kills 2 of the players on the other team then time runs out. Does the round stalemate?

[/font][/b][/size][/color]

To all posters, please only answer this stalemate question IF YOU HAVE TRIED IT and know for fact it does..

I just answered my own question.

What we have been doing is 6 man teams. Three on each side.

We have 1 shooter on each side. The other 4 players (2 on each side are tarkets).

We play mostly Warzone on Gridlock, one round with a 1 minute time limit.

We have the shooters, one on each side rush the opposite spawn and kill the 2 other players there. With 2 players left on opposing sides, when time runs out, the game is a draw. We usually let the shooters get 20 kills then switch shooters and get 20 more kills each.

It is not uncommon to get 60 or 80 kills before we end the game by one side killing all the opposite team. Weapons kills, if any were earned, and serious kills are tallied and we start over after a short break.

SO, stalemates do not count towards rounds played but weapons kills do.

Hi everyone,

Need help with the following:

*A Series of Tubes *Don't You Die On Me *Fall Down Go Boom

*Pistolero *The Nuge *I Spy with My Little Eye

*Don't Hurt 'Em *It's a Massacre *Curb Appeal

*Capital Punishment *Is It a Spider *The Money Shot

*Don't Hate the Player *Mix It Up *Around the World

*Can't Touch Me *Seriously...

Feel free to add me, my gamertag is MizTeR TwizTeD, Thanks!

Edited by Electrodash
Gamertag Change

still looking for someone else with 3 xbox's to boost kills with. GT: Tig 9 Rxd

Have 3 consoles and can easily get 3 copies of games. Looking for someone also have 3 consoles to boost 'seriously' together.

GT - KinectNinjaZero

I have 3 consoles also and would like to work something out. You know, it is not impossible for 3 console people to ply 24/7. Like this….

One person logs in 3 consoles, the other person logs in 3.

Search and find each other in a match. It is important to choose 1 minute matches, usually on gridlock because the map is smaller and less cluttered than most other maps.

The main account person from each spawn rushes to the opposite spawn and kills 2 people.

The game is a draw and the match starts again without the need to search.

You can keep this up indefinitely, raising your kill count 50. 100, 200,300? Rise it to what ever you want without stopping.

Really, even if one side stops killing the other side, as long as they leave their box on, the remaining player on the opposite team can still kill 2 in the opposite spawn and the game will go on and on.

We are going to need a bit of discussion when we set up the game for the first time but I see no reason we can’t go on for hours and hours and rack up a goodly number of kills every day.

Tig 9 Rxd....Aren’t you all ready on my friends list?

LOOKING TO DO A COUPLE OF WEAPON ACHIEVEMENTS...AND CAN HELP OUT OTHERS WITH ANYTHING ELSE IF NEEDED....

Don't You Die On Me

The Nuge

I Spy with My Little Eye

Don't Hurt 'Em

The Money Shot......

MSG ME OR ADD ME IF INTERESTED ILLEGAL BEAGLE

I have 3 consoles also and would like to work something out. You know, it is not impossible for 3 console people to ply 24/7. Like this….

One person logs in 3 consoles, the other person logs in 3.

Search and find each other in a match. It is important to choose 1 minute matches, usually on gridlock because the map is smaller and less cluttered than most other maps.

The main account person from each spawn rushes to the opposite spawn and kills 2 people.

The game is a draw and the match starts again without the need to search.

You can keep this up indefinitely, raising your kill count 50. 100, 200,300? Rise it to what ever you want without stopping.

Really, even if one side stops killing the other side, as long as they leave their box on, the remaining player on the opposite team can still kill 2 in the opposite spawn and the game will go on and on.

We are going to need a bit of discussion when we set up the game for the first time but I see no reason we can’t go on for hours and hours and rack up a goodly number of kills every day.

Tig 9 Rxd....Aren’t you all ready on my friends list?

I am, probably from Gears 2.

That sounds like it would work but I've heard that once you get to a certain number of kills, they stop counting.

That sounds like it would work but I've heard that once you get to a certain number of kills, they stop counting.

I dont know about that!!!! I heard lot of things in these threads and from what I can tell, many of these things are not true.

What number is a "certain" number?

I am at 5,000 + and the numbers are still going up!

If you really do have 3 boxes like you stated in another thread, lets get together and see if we can make the 6 box method work.

That would work out to 100 kills per hour for each of us.

I am looking for a partner to boost the three Xbox Seriously method.

I can only boost between 9AM and 12PM GMT (which is 3AM to 6AM CST for me).

GT: RIVE XNGLE

I would like to take you up on your offer but.......

3 AM to 6 AM CTS is equal to 4 AM to 7 AM eastern time.

I really can’t boost at these times but I am curious why you picked this time span. :confused:

Your job gets in the way?