Beat on Realistic? Did or Didn't Get the Achievement? Discuss Here.

EDIT: Literally seconds after posting this, I got it. I completed the first scene in single player after downloading the patch, and it popped. Give it a try just going through pic de pyranees on realistic, should pop shortly after the room where Gabe screws up and just starts shooting.

I can confirm this. Just finish Act 1 - Scene 1 and you get it.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i know this is an old thread but its where the achievement guide says to go for these problems.

I have beaten the game on realistic in single player, no co-op locally or on live, and the achievement didnt come up. I actually did the last act before completing the second to last act as the part where you have no team does my head in and thought that was the problem but from the sounds of it it isnt. I dont have access to live at the min as im moving house.

so my question is, is there any way of getting round the glitch without downloading the patch for someone who did the whole thing on relistic in single player and doesnt have access to co-op on live? its a rental and ive spent ages extra on it to complete realistic only for it not to pop up! thanks

I got the "Freedom shall prevail" achievement first try through.

I had been playing the scenes with my cousin alternatively to get the CO-OP achievements by playing as knight as well as finishing it on Realistic.

I finished it but the achievement thing didn't come up, so I looked through all my missions and there was one randomly not on realistic even though I had played through the whole thing in one go. Maybe it didn't register or something.

Anyways, I did that mission again and I got it, I hope this helps...

• 3 weeks later...

i played the game with my xbox not connected to the internet and played with my buddy via ethernet cable. we played through the whole game it kicked me off for some reason on rooftops didnt think anything of it. well at the end we beat it he got it i didnt. well i knew why so i played as bishop though, and completed it on realistic now would that be the problem. i have done all the things people have said. should i be connected to the internet. last time i updated was june before deployed to iraq well anyways please help thanks

Edited by shotyMCshotster

• 6 months later...
I think doing it on co-op is when the majority of the problem lies.
nah man its not co-op. i did it completely solo and had never connected to xbox live and never played and co-op at all and i still didn't get it. i got the new patch thing for the game that was ment to fix the glitch and then did the first scene on realistic and it unlocked.

its definatly not the co-op that causes it. sadly its just the game :(

nah man its not co-op. i did it completely solo and had never connected to xbox live and never played and co-op at all and i still didn't get it. i got the new patch thing for the game that was ment to fix the glitch and then did the first scene on realistic and it unlocked.

its definatly not the co-op that causes it. sadly its just the game :(

way to revive a 7month dead topic lol

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...