looking forward to this?

I am looking forward, to how it all happened, and Benjamin Franklin mind spell. This is ending up as a great DLC. Cannot wait until the bear comes out.

Super Strength!

Has the bear been confirmed as the last animal? I guessed that was the logical choice but hadnt heard anything official.

I've been hearing mixed things about this, I mean the entire "The Tyranny of King Washington" DLC chapters that is. Some friends say it's good, others don't. I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed obviously, and thought AC III was the best one yet, and I'd like to 100% this of course. I've been very against this entire 'twist', but a change of pace is always welcome of course, so is this worth getting at all? Or will I dislike it, considering me being against the entire KING George concept...?

I've been hearing mixed things about this, I mean the entire "The Tyranny of King Washington" DLC chapters that is. Some friends say it's good, others don't. I'm a fan of Assassin's Creed obviously, and thought AC III was the best one yet, and I'd like to 100% this of course. I've been very against this entire 'twist', but a change of pace is always welcome of course, so is this worth getting at all? Or will I dislike it, considering me being against the entire KING George concept...?

If you don't like the concept, it's probably not worth your time. Especially because it's really not stellar content. I don't think I would pay $30 for it and feel happy. I bought the Season Pass when it was on sale for $20 (just to get these 3 DLCs) and I still feel somewhat ripped off. The missions are not much fun. And I had to skip the end of Episode 1 because of a game-breaking glitch. Combine that with pointless collectibles and even more frustrating 100% requirements...

I'm playing it because I love the AC universe and always want to try all the single-player content. But I do NOT feel like this was worth it.

As always, YMMV.

DLC is there to download in the game, but you can't load it yet (or at least I can't)

Alotta developers do this so that the DLC is readily available at launch time for everyone. When they don't do this, Season Pass holders will get access to the DLC first, while non Season Pass holders will have to wait countless hours before they can download it of the Marketplace.

What a terrible game :/

[spoilers]

The DLC added absolutely nothing to the story. I thought they might be trying to tie it in with the beginning of 4 by dropping it in the ocean, but that makes no sense since 4 takes place before this one.

[/spoilers]

I think I'm done with this series, this game and it's DLC ruined it for me. I was so excited for the time period, but I feel so let down. I remember the first time I saw the E3 footage from AC2 and people were cheering, I remember how excited I was for that game and it did not let down. I don't think we will have another point in this series like that again, sadly.

What a terrible game :/

[spoilers]

The DLC added absolutely nothing to the story. I thought they might be trying to tie it in with the beginning of 4 by dropping it in the ocean, but that makes no sense since 4 takes place before this one.

[/spoilers]

I think I'm done with this series, this game and it's DLC ruined it for me. I was so excited for the time period, but I feel so let down. I remember the first time I saw the E3 footage from AC2 and people were cheering, I remember how excited I was for that game and it did not let down. I don't think we will have another point in this series like that again, sadly.

The made mention to Edward Kenway in the first Sequence.