Official Bitching Thread

Hayden

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or here's an idea, play something other then, dare I say it, Call of Duty? :o:O:O:O:O

I've played Bioshock and Bioshock 2 along with Borderlands 2 and Minecraft for the past week.

So your comment is kind of pointless if its your lame attempt to insult...

I popped this game back in yesterday, yes I was that bored, and played a round of Zombies. Not nearly as bad as I remember it being but still a pain in the ass. Atleast I was playing with one person who knew what he was doing as the other two bailed out after five or so rounds. I'm probably gonna stick to the Spec Ops in MW3 for now, as I never did any of them.

Campaign:

- Unskippable cutscenes (very annoying, especially when you're trying to get all the challenges completed)

- Strike Force missions (boring and unnecessary)

- No option to revert to last checkpoint

Zombies:

- People quitting in public games which thus doesn't count towards the leaderboards

- Often not being able to rebuild the barriers on the bus on TranZit

- No 'Fire Sale' bonus on TranZit

Multiplayer:

- Overpowered shotguns

- Overpowered light machine guns

- Campers

- The horrible large map (that belongs in Battlefield) called Turbine

- The knifing system is completely broken and unreliable

I last played a week or two ago. The game was getting pretty stale so I decided to try a new play style. I'm subscribed to Xbox Ahoy who, if you don't know, makes fantastic weapon guides. At the end he makes a build based on what he thinks compliments the weapon. I never actually copy his builds but this time I decided to as I would've used Perks and attachments I don't actually use. I ended up using his build for the first LMG which is basically a camping build.

I'm sure you can guessed what happened. I played a match on Slums. My team blew so I camped the fountain/statue/raised platform thing at the back of one of the spawns. I was sitting in the same spot and of course killing their team because the average CoD player's nostrils flare when they get killed by somebody and constantly run to the same spot.

I got a message from some cunt reading, "camp much fagboy?" So of course I responded with "lolumad?" Anyway the loser wouldn't shut the hell up so after making fun of him I sent him another message, "You want to be an asshole to a complete stranger over nothing? Alright then..." Then I went on to spoil the ending of BioShock:Infinite as I saw he recently started to play it. I blocked him of course.

A little mean but still. It's pretty pathetic how mad he was. Yeah sure I was camping but who gives a shit? I was at the back of my spawn (couldn't leave it) and he just kept running over to me and dying. The rest of my shit teammates kept running out and dying. He could've went after them but nooo. He wanted his vengeance.

Edited by Ham Woopan

I have noticed issues surrounding spawns in hardcore mode (constantly being spawned in front of enemy players to be immediately taken out) and since the recent update have found it to be even more fucked up than it was before; killed 5 times consecutively...:mad:

Am I the only one this happens to?!?! :confused::confused:

I'm Really Starting To Give Up On This Game... THERE'S A LOT OF JUNK

I've Been Going For Wet Work Again, Twice I've Been Robbed BADLY,

I Was Very Close And Got Stunned (NO PERKS WET WORK) And Shot Cause I Couldn't Turn. (ONCE THEY SEE YOU STACKING KILLS YOU'RE A MARKED MAN CAUSE THEY THINK YOU'RE BUILDING A SCORESTREAK THEY WANT TO BUZZKILL)

Even Worse Another Attempt I'm Doing Really Well Watching All Angles,

MY TEAM FORCED THE SPAWN (THANKS AGAIN TEAM), AND A SHOTGUNNER WAS SPAWNED RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER THAT I JUST CLEARED AND KILLED ME WITH ONE SINGLE EFFORTLESS SPAMMED SHOT, IT WAS THE WORST ENEMY SPAWN ON MY AREA EVER.

I THINK TWICE EVERYTIME I GO TO TURN ON THIS GAME NOW BECAUSE IT ALL JUST BECOMES A BIG JOKE THAT NEVER ENDS.

PEOPLE THAT JUMP TO BETTER THEIR ODDS IN A FIREFIGHT ARE CHEATING.

THEY ARE USING A KNOWN EXPLOIT TO BEND THE ODDS IN THEIR FAVOR.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, THEY SEE YOU AND THEY JUMP TO THROW OFF YOUR AIM, IT WORKS MORE THEN NOT, ENOUGH THAT THEY MAKE IT A POINT TO DO IT

THEY JUMP AROUND BLIND CORNERS,

THEY JUMP EVERYTIME THEY ENTER INTO A NEW AREA TO HAVE GRAVITY ON THEIR SIDE...

WHAT A JOKE.

I WATCH THE KILL CAMS EVERYTIME, IT'S JUST A JOKE,

I WISH JUMPING WAS ONLY ALOUD FOR CLIMBING, THESE CHEATERS JUST USE IT ALONG WITH DROP SHOOTING AND AUTO AIM ABUSE TO STEAL KILLS FROM LEGIT PLAYERS, THAT PLAY STRAIGHT UP AND CLEAN.

THEY GET SCORESTREAKS FOR CHEATING,

THEY GET KILLS FOR CHEATING,

THEY GET THE WIN FOR CHEATING,

WHY BOTHER PLAYING A GAME THAT IS ONLY REWARDING CHEATERS...

WHY BOTHER FEEDING THEM WHAT THEY WANT CHEAP KILLS

STOP PLAYING DOMINATION IF YOU'RE JUST USING YOUR TEAM AND THE GAME MODE FOR KILLS, I SAW ONE GUY IN BETWEEN B AND C, C GETS TAKEN WHILE HE HAS HIS BACK TO IT, WHILE HE WATCHES B EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT BEING CONTESTED HE DIDN'T EVEN FLITCH, IT'S NOT HIS PROBLEM RIGHT IT'S HIS TEAMS, WITH SELFISH TEAMMATES LIKE THAT WHO NEEDS ENEMIES? I MEAN I'VE SEEN WINS HANDED OVER, SO MANY JUST HANDED OVER.

YOU KNOW HOW MANY GAMES I'VE LOST BY 1,2,3 POINTS IT'S A JOKE.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A HOPELESS GAME OF DOMINATION IN NUKETOWN WHERE THE ENEMY TAKES C AND B AND NEVER LOSES THEM THE WHOLE GAME??? IT'S TORTURE, IT'S MIND NUMBING TORTURE,

NO ONE ON MY CLUELESS TEAMS KNOWS HOW TO USE FRAGS OR TROPHIES OR SMOKE, IT'S A MILITARY GAME BEING PLAYED BY PEOPLE THAT CAN'T MAKE TOAST, LET ALONE COMPLETE A MISSION.

WHY ISN'T THERE JUST A WAY TO OUT A BOOSTER IN GAME IN REAL TIME!!!

WHY CAN'T THERE BE A SAD SORRY LOBBY FOR THE BOOSTERS TO GO AND LEAVE THE OTHER PLAYERS BE?

WaW WAS THE WORSE DISPLAY OF A GAME THAT'S BEEN RUINED BY HACKERS AND CHEATERS AND MODDERS, WaW IS A PLAYGROUND FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO RUIN THINGS FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

PEOPLE THAT SPIN BEFORE THE SHOOT ARE ANOTHER REASON THIS GAME IS A JOKE.

UPDATE::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After Another 3 Back To Back To Back Solid Close Attempts That All Ended Badly I FINALLY GOT WET WORK AGAIN SINCE MY FRESH START, HC DOMINATION ON DRONE...

ALSO I'VE SEEN MORE VTOLS AND LODESTARS IN 4 HOURS OF DOUBLE XP THEN A WHOLE WEEK OF NORMAL PLAY,

Wet Work Is Hard You Have To Keep Yourself Sane After You Get A Bloodthirsty While Your Heart Beats Out Of Your Chest,

SO IF YOU'RE GONNA LEARN ANYTHING FROM ME...

- DOUBLE XP WEEKEND GREAT TIME FOR BIG GAME HUNTING (VTOLS, LODESTARS)

- Wet Work Is Luck Mostly I Mean I Cannot I Anyway Control What Guns The Other Team Drops Or Hide When An Enemy Throws Up A UAV When I'm Working On My Last Kill... AHHH!!! Even Better Is When You Run Outta Ammo And Get Shotgun Blasted Going In For A Knife Kill...

WET WORK 50% SKILL 50% LUCK,

Now That I Got My Diamond Launchers And Wet Work I'm Just Gonna Actually Play Casual Now Not Aiming For Hard Challenges.

Edited by ZombieClutch
UPDATE

I last played a week or two ago. The game was getting pretty stale so I decided to try a new play style. I'm subscribed to Xbox Ahoy who, if you don't know, makes fantastic weapon guides. At the end he makes a build based on what he thinks compliments the weapon. I never actually copy his builds but this time I decided to as I would've used Perks and attachments I don't actually use. I ended up using his build for the first LMG which is basically a camping build.

I love XboxAhoy. I don't always agree with his builds when it comes to perks, but I always take his recommendations seriously. If people wanna improve their game, they'll watch the man's videos.

I'm sure you can guessed what happened. I played a match on Slums. My team blew so I camped the fountain/statue/raised platform thing at the back of one of the spawns. I was sitting in the same spot and of course killing their team because the average CoD player's nostrils flare when they get killed by somebody and constantly run to the same spot.

I got a message from some cunt reading, "camp much fagboy?" So of course I responded with "lolumad?" Anyway the loser wouldn't shut the hell up so after making fun of him I sent him another message, "You want to be an asshole to a complete stranger over nothing? Alright then..." Then I went on to spoil the ending of BioShock:Infinite as I saw he recently started to play it. I blocked him of course.

A little mean but still. It's pretty pathetic how mad he was. Yeah sure I was camping but who gives a shit? I was at the back of my spawn (couldn't leave it) and he just kept running over to me and dying. The rest of my shit teammates kept running out and dying. He could've went after them but nooo. He wanted his vengeance.

That's the perfect payback. :biglaugh

I hope you get raped by a homosexual gorilla on steroids. That guy had every right to call you out like the pussy you are. What was your response? Be a douche and ruin the ending of a game he's playing? Not childish at all. Stop being a pussy, focus on learning things in real life rather than getting a free teacher in the school of COD and you will be a better person. I meant my first statement by the way, I sincerely wish it :)

I'm Really Starting To Give Up On This Game... THERE'S A LOT OF JUNK

I've Been Going For Wet Work Again, Twice I've Been Robbed BADLY,

I Was Very Close And Got Stunned (NO PERKS WET WORK) And Shot Cause I Couldn't Turn. (ONCE THEY SEE YOU STACKING KILLS YOU'RE A MARKED MAN CAUSE THEY THINK YOU'RE BUILDING A SCORESTREAK THEY WANT TO BUZZKILL)

Even Worse Another Attempt I'm Doing Really Well Watching All Angles,

MY TEAM FORCED THE SPAWN (THANKS AGAIN TEAM), AND A SHOTGUNNER WAS SPAWNED RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER THAT I JUST CLEARED AND KILLED ME WITH ONE SINGLE EFFORTLESS SPAMMED SHOT, IT WAS THE WORST ENEMY SPAWN ON MY AREA EVER.

I THINK TWICE EVERYTIME I GO TO TURN ON THIS GAME NOW BECAUSE IT ALL JUST BECOMES A BIG JOKE THAT NEVER ENDS.

PEOPLE THAT JUMP TO BETTER THEIR ODDS IN A FIREFIGHT ARE CHEATING.

THEY ARE USING A KNOWN EXPLOIT TO BEND THE ODDS IN THEIR FAVOR.

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, THEY SEE YOU AND THEY JUMP TO THROW OFF YOUR AIM, IT WORKS MORE THEN NOT, ENOUGH THAT THEY MAKE IT A POINT TO DO IT

THEY JUMP AROUND BLIND CORNERS,

THEY JUMP EVERYTIME THEY ENTER INTO A NEW AREA TO HAVE GRAVITY ON THEIR SIDE...

WHAT A JOKE.

I WATCH THE KILL CAMS EVERYTIME, IT'S JUST A JOKE,

I WISH JUMPING WAS ONLY ALOUD FOR CLIMBING, THESE CHEATERS JUST USE IT ALONG WITH DROP SHOOTING AND AUTO AIM ABUSE TO STEAL KILLS FROM LEGIT PLAYERS, THAT PLAY STRAIGHT UP AND CLEAN.

THEY GET SCORESTREAKS FOR CHEATING,

THEY GET KILLS FOR CHEATING,

THEY GET THE WIN FOR CHEATING,

WHY BOTHER PLAYING A GAME THAT IS ONLY REWARDING CHEATERS...

WHY BOTHER FEEDING THEM WHAT THEY WANT CHEAP KILLS

STOP PLAYING DOMINATION IF YOU'RE JUST USING YOUR TEAM AND THE GAME MODE FOR KILLS, I SAW ONE GUY IN BETWEEN B AND C, C GETS TAKEN WHILE HE HAS HIS BACK TO IT, WHILE HE WATCHES B EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT BEING CONTESTED HE DIDN'T EVEN FLITCH, IT'S NOT HIS PROBLEM RIGHT IT'S HIS TEAMS, WITH SELFISH TEAMMATES LIKE THAT WHO NEEDS ENEMIES? I MEAN I'VE SEEN WINS HANDED OVER, SO MANY JUST HANDED OVER.

YOU KNOW HOW MANY GAMES I'VE LOST BY 1,2,3 POINTS IT'S A JOKE.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A HOPELESS GAME OF DOMINATION IN NUKETOWN WHERE THE ENEMY TAKES C AND B AND NEVER LOSES THEM THE WHOLE GAME??? IT'S TORTURE, IT'S MIND NUMBING TORTURE,

NO ONE ON MY CLUELESS TEAMS KNOWS HOW TO USE FRAGS OR TROPHIES OR SMOKE, IT'S A MILITARY GAME BEING PLAYED BY PEOPLE THAT CAN'T MAKE TOAST, LET ALONE COMPLETE A MISSION.

WHY ISN'T THERE JUST A WAY TO OUT A BOOSTER IN GAME IN REAL TIME!!!

WHY CAN'T THERE BE A SAD SORRY LOBBY FOR THE BOOSTERS TO GO AND LEAVE THE OTHER PLAYERS BE?

WaW WAS THE WORSE DISPLAY OF A GAME THAT'S BEEN RUINED BY HACKERS AND CHEATERS AND MODDERS, WaW IS A PLAYGROUND FOR PEOPLE THAT WANT TO RUIN THINGS FOR OTHER PEOPLE.

PEOPLE THAT SPIN BEFORE THE SHOOT ARE ANOTHER REASON THIS GAME IS A JOKE.

Completely right, this game is a joke. Try hards, campers, head glitchers, hackers, exploits, this community and the game sucks!

I hope you get raped by a homosexual gorilla on steroids. That guy had every right to call you out like the pussy you are. What was your response? Be a douche and ruin the ending of a game he's playing? Not childish at all. Stop being a pussy, focus on learning things in real life rather than getting a free teacher in the school of COD and you will be a better person. I meant my first statement by the way, I sincerely wish it :)

Lolumad?

If you actually took the time to wipe the drool off your moniter and read my post correctly you would see that I wanted to try something new. I normally don't camp. The last two guns I earned Gold on we're SMG's so I was bored of just rushing the enemy. Also I copied a build because yet again the game was getting stale so I wanted to use gear I normally don't.

But then again why should I bother defending myself against a mouth breather like you? The guy wanted to be a complete tool and typical CoD Internet Tough Guy to a complete stranger. I'm sensing a connection.... Wait a minute... JUST LIKE YOU! Being called a pussy by a complete nobody! Oh god my heart! Hnnnnngh.jpg Oh no! Some guy named "beaste" doesn't like me! Better watch out for someone with a name like that! By the way, I'm guessing the number is your current age?

Hold on let me go view your recently played games...

Hold on let me go view your recently played games...

I genuinely just dribbled a little morning coffee over my shirt at this. XD

Wikwawa - you know, I was under the same impression. I only dabbled in Hardcore at the beginning of the week for the first time since CoD4, because I was getting sick and tired of using the SVU in core (trying to get it Gold camo so I can get rid).

The spawns switched on me sooo many times it was crazy. I was told it was my teams fault because they were pushing the other teams spawn too much, but I highly doubt that because they were getting their arses handed to them.

*shrugs* I don't know, since being done with the SVU, I haven't been back. :p

Played a little last night, first time in a couple of nights. I thought I'd nab me a little benefit of the double XP. Witnessed two separate players, from two separate lobbies, on the same map but in different game modes, both jump-spinning to their doom whilst trying to shoot people with their sniper rifles.

Swiftly ejected the game.

Had a string of outstanding games, enjoyable games. I should have known the shit storm was coming, because I actually had a great time playing.

Then it started....getting shot after taking cover, but on his screen I didn't make it to cover. Shooting someone from the side, they're not even looking at me...but they're killing me.

Then shot gun man, using the KSR to hip fire without the laser and yet he's got pin point accuracy and is killing me from twenty or thirty yards out.

The final straw, was having A and B flags captured, my team almost surrounding me at A, and throwing my care package. Everyone scattered and a wild grenade kills me. That's fine I think to myself, we have the A and B flag, I'll spawn near A and my care package will be there. Where do I spawn? At C flag....C flag....we don't have C flag, there's red dots everywhere around C flag....but you spawn me there....when we don't have it and the enemy is everywhere and my care package.....

Fuck you Vonderhaar, you god damn prick.

Some people really need to think before they send messages.

Was playing Domination, and just before the end of the game I get a message from one of the enemy team saying "camping c*nt, play the objective"

I was completely miffed by this as I had 8 captures, the most kills and finished top.

I continuted to have the most captures and most kills in the next few games and I made sure that this guy knew about it, naturally he left the lobby and never replied back :-)

I was going to post a 1 minute video I captured from one of my games, through Theatre Mode. It was a little snip of what I see every game, a dipshit of a team mate. And would you Adam and Eve it, he was using a Sniper Rifle.

It wasn't the usual QS'er anchor however. Surprise!

The setting is Stuido, the bottom of the map where the water and the crates are (can't describe it any better, because I hardly ever go there). It's Domination, and I've got 4 captures, and I die going for 'B' again. Then we lose 'A' (we started 'C' side), and I die again trying to recap it. I spawn down there, and what do I see? That sniper...

He's crouching behind, if I remember rightly, a generator or something, obviously scoping up the path towards 'B'. But as we all know, you can't actually see 'B' from here, because the path curves slightly. And I'm guessing, with him crouching, he can't see inside the building at 'B' either.

He sits there, for ages. Like I said, the clip was 1 minute long, but it went on for 3+ minutes before I just backed out. We get dominated, and he's still there. The enemy call in a VSAT, and he still sits there. He wasn't AFK because I stood in his way for a good 10 seconds, and he was shooting at me to get out of the way.

He had a buddy behind him (both had the same clan tag), with a SMG, who had his back, so to speak, just in case someone tried to flank them. Someone did flank, but was killed by another greenie, and I don't know if they were part of this 'party', but this person was hanging around also.

If you're going to play like this, at least do it where you can actually see the damn objective!

Anyway, like I said, I was going to post the video. I uploaded it and everything. But then it corrupted or something. GG.

XD