Easy Solo Rampage Boosting - BEST METHOD

Using this method you only need to get 2 kills in a row, and can die an unlimited amount of times.

I went over to the ps3t.org forums and found a great tip. I had to try it out because I almost didn't believe it could be true, but it works. LINK FOUND HERE

Tutorial:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyRqTZehQrg]Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - Rampage Achievement/Trophy Guide - BEST METHOD! - YouTube[/ame]

1) Set-up an Arms Race match against easy bots on either map.

2) Kill enemies until you reach the golden knife. (You can die as many times as you need)

3) Once you have the golden knife, switch teams, using the pause menu. You will respawn with dual barettas.

4) From here all you need to do is get 2 kills without dying. If you do die, just switch teams again and keep trying until you can string a kill with dual barettas and the knife in 1 life!

5) Achievement Unlocked

NOTE: If this does stop working due to an update, just clear your cache and play offline!

And for those of you still looking to unlock it legitimately, please click

. Edited by Maka

I thought you couldn't do that anymore with the new dashboard? I know on certain games I can't, I mean, the procedure is a go, but it doesn't erase any updates anymore. You have to do it manually in each game's file.

If a problem does ever arise, I will address it with specific instructions, but for now we can keep it the way it is.

• 1 month later...
Using this method you only need to get 2 kills in a row, and can die an unlimited amount of times.

1) Set-up an Arms Race match against easy bots on either map.

2) Kill enemies until you reach the golden knife. (You can die as many times as you need)

3) Once you have the golden knife, switch teams, using the pause menu. You will respawn with dual barettas.

4) From here all you need to do is get 2 kills without dying. If you do die, just switch teams again and keep trying until you can string a kill with dual barettas and the knife in 1 life!

5) Achievement Unlocked

Worked like a charm.

3 posts to go before I can edit my profile!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...