Definite Chubby Spawn location in COC DLC

Upon doing the sidequest "Gas Guzzlers" in Southern Raceway you are required to kill 10 Rakks. Well I noticed that a Chubby Rakk is always present in the first wave of Rakks attacking, and I also got 2 more to spawn while I was doing this quest.

I did some research on Gearbox forums and it seems the Chubby Rakks continue to spawn even after you turn the quest in. A nice little tip for those who are struggling to get a Chubby to spawn, just hope that Gearbox doesn't nerf the spawnrate of Chubbys for that quest/area.

Do you need to kill Jenkins?

Nah, I got him, but only 1 time. I know many other people still need to find him though, and the spawn trick in opportunity doesn't help.

The problem I personally have with it is that I want to complete all challenges with my main character and that will be extrememly hard to do with Jenkins being so hard to spawn.

I spent over a week hopping into matches and farming Opportunity, the Preserve, and Thousand cuts just to get one Jenkins Spawn.

The first time I got into Opportunity I was doing the one quest for claptrap that has you cutting down the statues of Jack. I opened up one of the chests in the construction area (The very same area that everyone says to farm him in) and he jumped out at me. I was very surprised and knowing what I know now I admit I got REALLY lucky when that happened.

I haven't been able to get him to spawn again since.

• 2 weeks later...