This game is bad

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew it was gonna be bad from the first time i saw footage and then suddenly price drops within 2 weeks prior to games release to $40, but i am enjoying the rental...but like you said just a quick cash-in for AMC/Activision while the show is at it's peak with popularity. Just renting it/beating it/returning it!

Army of Two and Bioshock Infinite next week is where my money is going.

Edited by Final Breed

Everyone knows its a rushed tv show tie in. Im surprised im enjoying it as much as I am. Then again im a major walking dead fan. If I were to rate it I would give it maybe a 6-7 of 10. I would rate it on what it is though, a cheap rushed game that only existes for the title. Along those lines its a good cash in.

lol dumb thread saying trash to a game wich is actually good, REAL fans would love the game, haters will always hate.

CLOSE

Hope this guy is trolling... cause this game's graphics and mechanics belong on a ps2 or original xbox. Rented it and sending it back as soon as I finish it. Don't waste $50 on this garbage. Even if you are a "true fan."

It takes three stabs to the head to kill a single zombie. The graphics and mechanics are awful. Being stealthy is a joke. You try to sneak up behind them and execute them but they turn around and the whole horde is alerted. As soon as one grabs you it's over. The inventory is stupid. You have know idea what the limit is and when it's full and you pick something up it will just discard a weapon. So I have no weapons currently. Yes, I'm a big fan of the TV show but I also like playing well made games so don't say I'm not a real fan because I don't like this game. Stop using the it's rushed excuse. Just admit its a crappy game.

1.It takes three stabs to the head to kill a single zombie.

2.The graphics and mechanics are awful.

3.Being stealthy is a joke.

4.You try to sneak up behind them and execute them but they turn around and the whole horde is alerted.

5.As soon as one grabs you it's over.

6.The inventory is stupid.You have know idea what the limit is and when it's full and you pick something up it will just discard a weapon.So I have no weapons currently.

7.Yes, I'm a big fan of the TV show but I also like playing well made games so don't say I'm not a real fan because I don't like this game. Stop using the it's rushed excuse. Just admit its a crappy game.

1.Yea for a knife, try a machete, fire axe or daryls favorite weapon. usually those are one swing/shoot kills, if you can aim

2.Yes they are not the best, but ive seen far worse, the game isnt broken either, I havent gone to place to where I was stuck and have to start over.

3.Why be stealthy all the time? It will work when there are one or two but if there is a horde of them, run as fast as you can. Running is usually the best way.

4.Again, you cant do it when there is so many. Only two or three can usually work.

5.No its not. When you think or see one about to grab you pressing RB (or just keep pressing RB will shove them off to let you start running.

6.??? Press the back button will let you discard other things (drink,flare,bottles,etc) so you can keep your weapons.

7.To me it seems like you just dont know how to play the game yet, I didnt know how too either. It takes awhile. Its not the best game but it is pretty fun once you get used to it and know how to play. You didnt get it yet and made it seem its really bad. You just reviewed it to early.

People this is not a crappy game, It has some flaws but the game is pretty fun once you get the hang of it. So go try it out or give it a second chance.

lol dumb thread saying trash to a game wich is actually good, REAL fans would love the game, haters will always hate.

CLOSE

So you should like it just because it's The Walking Dead? Isn't that what Apple fans get accused of? Liking a product because they like the brand?

The OP doesn't like the game, has has every right to voice his opinion in his thread right? Doesn't seem like he's the only one either.

i find this game to be quite good and for some reason addicting as shit

Hope this guy is trolling... cause this game's graphics and mechanics belong on a ps2 or original xbox. Rented it and sending it back as soon as I finish it. Don't waste $50 on this garbage. Even if you are a "true fan."

so you hate this game because of bad graphics? what a dump pointless reason

i find this game to be quite good and for some reason addicting as shit

so you hate this game because of bad graphics? what a dump pointless reason

Exactly, this game is somehow addicting, sure a short story but the replay value of it is great. Im on my 4th playthrough! Who doesnt love kicking zombies/walkers/biters ass?