Qustion aboout "Overrun" game mode

I see people are upset and complaining about the new multiplayer mode in gears of war judgement. The new mode with the classes. But i dont understand why. It's a separate competitive game mode and the classic gears multiplayer is still there so why are people complaining so much?

I think the idea is pretty neat and i'd check it out whenever the game launches.

• 2 weeks later...

People complain because they're not informed. They believe that Judgement will only have Overrun or they're skeptical that Epic/PCF (Epic is in charge of most of the MP) will be able to deliver a "full Gears experience" so soon after Gears 3 launched. (Though in reality, Gears 3 was supposed to have launched April 2011; but was pushed back for the Beta... so it would still be two years pretty much.)

They might not have a new version of the traditional multiplayer, and only have overrun and hoard with the new enemies added and a code for Gears 3 DLC, similar to how ODST introduced firefight, but rather than making a new multiplayer had a separate disk with all the DLC from Halo 3.

It's been confirmed that traditional MP will be in Judgement. GearsViking (Rod Fergusson) confirmed it on his Twitter.

And from what we've heard, it will be tweaked... not just a "copy/paste" from Gears 3.

Edited by Hagane