Famous People Gamertags

GunotSoldier15

There's that Krazie x360a dude.. He's pretty cool..

:p

Ya, he's on my list as a famous person (not lying).

I know people like Ashley Massaro & Jon Heder have XBL, but they didn't release their names...:( You rarely will see famous people give out their GTs or they will get murdered with many FRs, messages, etc.

Here's some cool famous podcasters who contribute to the Xbox 360 community. And you have people like:

-MintyMarlFox

-Major Nelson

-E

-CheapyD

-Dustin Burg

-Richard Mitchell

-Xav de Mateos

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but why do you actually care?

They're just like us, no different apart from the fact that they might have a bit more money in the bank.

Because there famous, and its awesome to even see them in person, let alone bieng thier teammate and owning some bitches on halo 3. :D

No offense but why do you actually care?

They're just like us, no different apart from the fact that they might have a bit more money in the bank.

I agree. When Jonathan Davis was playing Halo 3 my brother was YELLING at the tv. " Come on you POS". He has a hard on for Korn. Never did play with him.

Here ya go, I found this - http://www.listafterlist.com/tabid/57/listid/7842/Fun++Games/Famous+Celebrity+XBOX+Gamertags.aspx

Dont know if some are fake cos Ive not tried them all yet. Or either they were real and they have changed.

Bill Gates is on there twice?

He probably doesn't have to pay the monthly fee either :mad:

Can I just add.

Has anyone noticed on that site; http://www.listafterlist.com/tabid/5...Gamertags.aspx.

Most of the gamertags that are on there, are just their names but maybe added with a few Initials. I mean take mine for instances (Now its changed). My name is Alex, but my Gamertag is; Nova x360a.

Why should celebrities be any different. For example looking at that site; Dan Cody (No Idea who he is, just the first one I picked). His GT is OKDanCody80. No surely most celebrities would want to hide their Identities on Xbox live, so they wouldn't just have their name in their GT...Along with their surname as well...

[Alex]