Peacekeeper SMG impressions...

Hagane

From the sound of it, it seems that most people enjoy the Peacekeeper when they use it. (I'd kind of expect people without the DLC to cry that it's OP- simply because they don't have immediate access to it.)

I'm still looking around seeing if this is worth the asking price though, since I don't particularly want to buy the DLC yet! :p I also didn't expect much from any of the new maps except for Hydro, since it added a map hazard.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put the icing on the cake - received hatemail from a squeaker calling me a camper because I knifed him in the back at least 7 times.....all while he was headglitching at B. To make it even sweeter, his xbox motto was : STOP CAMPING. Gave me a great LoL to start my day.

He was dead-on. I mean, there you were camping at full speed around the map using those OP camping perks like lightweight (camp faster) and extreme conditioning (camp longer) so you could camp up behind a head glitcher and snipe him at point-blank range with your sniper knife. Probably quick-scoped the knife thrust too. Grab some marshmallows next time.

Seriously, I hear screams of camper all the time but I am more of an ADD rusher/flanker who usually stops only to reload or let my screen "heal". I'm thinking "Camper? Dafuq?".

Back to OT: I'm enjoying the Peacekeeper. I'm interested to see how it handles with some if the later attachments. I'm not a fan of the iron sights. They seem a bit cluttered to me. I prefer a cleaner sight on SMGs. Looking forward to working this one to gold.

He was dead-on. I mean, there you were camping at full speed around the map using those OP camping perks like lightweight (camp faster) and extreme conditioning (camp longer) so you could camp up behind a head glitcher and snipe him at point-blank range with your sniper knife. Probably quick-scoped the knife thrust too. Grab some marshmallows next time.

Seriously, I hear screams of camper all the time but I am more of an ADD rusher/flanker who usually stops only to reload or let my screen "heal". I'm thinking "Camper? Dafuq?".

Back to OT: I'm enjoying the Peacekeeper. I'm interested to see how it handles with some if the later attachments. I'm not a fan of the iron sights. They seem a bit cluttered to me. I prefer a cleaner sight on SMGs. Looking forward to working this one to gold.

Oh absolutely. My perks are:

Camper/Camper

Camper

Camper/Camper

I had to get my double-quickscopez 360, no look, ladder stall, cross-map, mctwist, christ air, first blood, headshot, revenge, longshot, burnslide, razorslide, lagswitching, headglitching, wall-hacking, tebowing, kapernicking, bankshot, no scope knife off.

(All performed in slow-motion during a dubstep youtube montage).

Not to mention this scrub had a 2.5 KD with a SPM of.......289

Edited by Purple Hooter

Ive used it in 5 games now and im not a fan really. Its cracking at range and has my favourite iron site, In currently packing the mp7 and switching to this just doesnt work for me. Its very accurate at range but the slower than usual fire rate just doesnt fit with my current play style. Its a good gun though id use it over the mtar or vector any day

Ive used it in 5 games now and im not a fan really. Its cracking at range and has my favourite iron site, In currently packing the mp7 and switching to this just doesnt work for me. Its very accurate at range but the slower than usual fire rate just doesnt fit with my current play style. Its a good gun though id use it over the mtar or vector any day

Makes it sound much like MSMC xD (Just as I had predicted.)

After using it some more I'd say it's garbage as an SMG but OK as an Assault Rifle and I hate it. It doesn't do enough damage close range so it doesn't fit my playstyle. If you're an SMG fan then stick to the MP7 or MSMC.

Edit: OK, I really fucking hate it. It's a disgrace to be placed into the SMG category. Gun's fucking terrible. I wish it was placed into the Assault Rifle category so I wouldn't feel obligated to use this POS.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

I had to get my double-quickscopez 360, no look, ladder stall, cross-map, mctwist, christ air, first blood, headshot, revenge, longshot, burnslide, razorslide, lagswitching, headglitching, wall-hacking, tebowing, kapernicking, bankshot, no scope knife off.

(All performed in slow-motion during a dubstep youtube montage).

Subscribed!

I have noticed in the killfeed that the Peacekeeper emblem is rolling by a lot. Non-DLC players should have plenty of chances to try one out.

Did they add those tricks in because of the Grind map? Also, am I the only one who pressed Y while jumping near the top of the ramps to try to grind? Probably.

Did they add those tricks in because of the Grind map? Also, am I the only one who pressed Y while jumping near the top of the ramps to try to grind? Probably.

LoL - I always say dumb shit like that when I use a sniper rifle or see a talentless scrub quickscoping. At least now old skateboarding tricks may be revelant, haha

P.S. You left out burnslide and razorslide

LoL - I always say dumb shit like that when I use a sniper rifle or see a talentless scrub quickscoping. At least now old skateboarding tricks may be revelant, haha

P.S. You left out burnslide and razorslide

I was always a fan of the Darkslide.

Up next: Activision completely jump the shark and combine two beloved franchises that they've run into the ground together and release Call of Duty: Pro Shooter. Wait, let's go for the trifecta, also playable with Guitar Hero peripherals. Now we have ourselves a game.

All I can say is people who don't have the DLC are probably mad screaming "OP!"

i have the DLC, and I gotta say, this new gun has some amazing accuracy, and here is why I say that...

I was going on a killstreak with my MTAR when I noticed my gun hit the big E (Empty), so, I picked up an enemies Peacekeeper and went to town...

The funny thing about the gun is how I can aim to the left or to the right of a guy, and still hit him even though my crosshair is nowhere near him...

Not to mention....Downhill.....Full auto peacekeeper from across the map 98.9% accuracy..Downhill with Burst Fire MTAR across the map 18.9% accuracy...how a full auto sub machine gun is more accurate than a burst fire assault rifle is beyond me...

It's probably my go to gun if I want anything medium range, but I still prefer my vector. Baring in mind I only play hardcore game modes. Not as accurate from the hip at close range as the vector, slower to run around with, defo need a scope on it whereas with the vector I find the iron sights perfectly fine.

Like I said - probably my go to gun if I want any sort of range but..still love my vector.:uzi:

I was always a fan of the Darkslide.

Up next: Activision completely jump the shark and combine two beloved franchises that they've run into the ground together and release Call of Duty: Pro Shooter. Wait, let's go for the trifecta, also playable with Guitar Hero peripherals. Now we have ourselves a game.

hahaha would not surprise me if Activision tried something like this.

I will now be attempting to kill people with the RC-XD doing tricks on the halfpipes in Grind.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2lx9kox.jpg

These were all 40+ kill games on the new maps and I downloaded them today. In my opinion I think the Peacekeeper is like the ACR from Modern Warfare 2 with less damage. Adding FMJ makes it pretty OP.

You are aware that FMJ does not increase regular damage, right? FMJ only increases damage when shooting through walls or objects.