Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys!

looking for anybody who's on right now doing some ranked matches for achievements. party on !! either 10 wins for you, 10 wins for me or 10 mins and change; just add/msg me: aufiboi

got it legit:

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/h2/Eh/1oCLiGJhbC9CCBt0Gl9TVkRCL2FjaC8wLzI2AAAAAOfn5-kOYZs=.jpg

heheheee ;)

still looking for anybody who wants to boost each other's 500.

AND

now i'm stuck at final match on chapter 2 insane (Defiance: Deathmatch) any help would be appreciated, it's impossible. tyvm !!

I need all the insane, co-op and ranked achievements. Anyone interested in helping me out, I will be online from 5:30 pm to 10:00 pm CST (USA) tonight and every night this week. Send me a F/R and I am willing to help you get some achievements in return. I am not one to get my ach. and leave you hanging. :)

Magpie Air, I wil be online tonight going after some of the insane chapter and co-op achievements. If you would like to join up with a couple of us to do chapter 4 on insane that would be great, the more the better. After that we can go after the ones you want or need.

GT = HoBoZ123

can anyone help me on insane all chapters?

if you, could please , send me a message

gt: hyourinnmaru

hi there!

i'm stuck at torlan delta (final match chapter 2 on insane) could really need some help, my team members are almost idiots, idiot bots !!

maybe we can do it together or with some more help @ others :woop: PLEASEE !!

hi there!

i'm stuck at torlan delta (final match chapter 2 on insane) could really need some help, my team members are almost idiots, idiot bots !!

maybe we can do it together or with some more help @ others :woop: PLEASEE !!

I too am stuck on the same map. I will be glad to try and help you tonight. I will be online from 5:30 pm to 11:00 pm (CST) tonight and Friday and will be online all weekend. I am also going to go from the insane on Chapter 3 after I get Chapter 2 finished.