Games horrible

I recently bought it off gamefly for $10.

I just popped it in my xbox and i played it for about 10 mins than quickly took it out and deleted it off my GC. This is now sitting next to Perfect Dark, the 2 games i bought that i never gotten a gamerscore from and took of my GC.

What a waste of a game. :(

What specifically did you dislike so much about that you discarded it so quickly?

I try not to buy anything until I gamefly it first, which is why I currently have this game out from them. I liked the demo well enough, but right now I'm glad I didn't actually buy it. Vehicles handle like crap and are too flimsy, The weapon selection is boring. Worst of all the AI is completely retarded, especially when it comes to your allies giving you cover (or anything useful) while you try to complete objectives, often not even bothering to actually go near the objective when it's the final objective and you've only got a couple of minutes to complete it.

The last time I played I'd keep getting to the last objective with 8-10 minutes to spare but have no hope of completing the objective because all of the enemies were gathered around it while all my guys would puttered around uselessly outside the building ignoring my "follow me" commands.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree, the game is horrible. Unlocking achievements is the only thing this game has going for it.

Enemies phasing through the ground. Warping. Laggy. Framerate is absolutely terrible. Online ingame achievement list glitching. AI is terrible.

• 1 month later...
Framerate is absolutely terrible.

Are you sure now, chief? Even when the reviewers were panning it, they did manage to notice a little ray of sunshine in the blistering framerate - I guess if you're going to strip the graphics down, they should run a little quicker!

Game was ok - though it was a really poor conversion from the PC. The fun got well and truly left behind.

When people were still playing it, you could get a decent game out of it - not much hope now mind, as it's a ghost town.

First post, woo! :woop:

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

rofl gaylo fanboy xD ... doesnt know a good FPS when he sees one. also Perfect dark is good not zero. lol >_> ... seriously if you dont like the game back off and let the people try it. god...... modern f***fest should be dying not this. gaylo should die... not this. >_> and NO pc is horrible... -.- lag fest. less spaces to put the deployables down. bots dont learn on there either. >_> people only play it because they are pc fan boys... -.- CONSOLES ARE WHAT GAMES WERE MEANT FOR ! -.-;

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...