Alan Wake Downloadable Colour Coded Guide

XBOX ISAAC82

Colour Coded Collectibles Spreadsheet

I have recently created a spreadsheet from Tyger7's colour coded walkthrough. It tells you how many you have collected, how many you have left and generally just makes it a lot easier to mark off which ones you have you done. It's all on a single spreadsheet so you can tick off as you go what you have done without jumping back and forward between the different collectibles.

Update: 15th May 2012 - Signal DLC now added.

Click here for 2007 version or click on image to download. If you need 2003 version (i.e.xls) click here.

http://www.stmarkscentre.org/img/Alan.JPG

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7402351/Alan%20Wake%20Colour.png

Please reply to this post to keep this on the first page of the forum

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

useless why would someone need this? if ur following his color collectible guide then why would u need this? as for the manuscripts they tell u if u missed some in the pause menu....so why...?

Thanks for your opinion but everyone who downloaded the others ones I've done have found them quite useful as you can see here. Some people like to mark off what they've done, which is in fact one of the main features of this particular website. I ended up missing quite few collectibles using the normal guide and ended up searching for them on my nightmare play though which took quite a while. Call me dumb or whatever you're gonna come back with but I just find it easier to see what I have and what I haven't done.

In terms of the manuscripts being listed in the menu, that doesn't help tell you where to find it does it.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

acutally using Webbs walkthrough for the collectibles that was posted long ago, you can determine exactly where you missed one. I agree with the statement that this is not very useful.

Again thanks for your opinion but not really bothered. If you don't want it, it's quite simple, don't download it and off you trot to leave a another pointless post somewhere else.

For everyone else you can find my downloadable Webb walkthrough here.

I have also done a downloadable Red Dead guide. Find here.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

obviously i should quit replying to this thread and let it die since u want it on the first page of the forum...but why would set a link to webb's guide? he didnt even put the nightmare manuscripts in lol

Edit: holy fuck u also rated ur own thread 5 stars didnt u...? god u are so pathetic dude

Edited by EliteShadowMan

oh your guide? i thought this was webb's and tyger's? being a friend of tygers i can tell u right now that he wouldnt want u stealing "credit" so now we see that u really are just a attention whore. i should just try my hardest to bury this stupid thread

Attention whore! ROFLCOPTERS. What's with the hate man. Just trying to help people out so chill out. You don't think its a good idea, that's cool, your opinion has been duly noted but have you really got nothing better to do then going through threads and abusing people. Also if you keep replying your not doing a very good job of burying this thread are you??? Think your the really sad one here mate.

In terms of it being my guide I do not mean it like that. All I mean is my downloadable version of it. I do clearly state on all of these downloadables that the guide was by someone else. I merely created a spreadsheet version of it.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

considering ur other stupid spreadsheet ur linking people to this one as well why don't u just put it down below in ur sig or something? u rate ur own threads 5 stars and try to tell people to keep it on the first page thats why im giving u shit. and really theres already 2 guides for the locations of them and if people can't just move their internet browser down everytime a collectible is collected then they really do need a spreadsheet but to me it just seems like ur trying to somewhat steal credit from what the other 2 have done. (also note there is videos on youtube even) so why need a spreadsheet? and don't just tell me because they can check the ones they did off cause that really shouldn't be that big of a factor

Seriously dude. What is your problem? You keep replying for no reason and why you getting so up tight about it. Like I said before I am not stealing any credit since I clearly state in all of these downloadables that they are made using someone else's guide. Also the reason for keeping it on the first page of the forum is clear. The longer it is there the more likely it is that people will download it.

In terms of you seeing it as being pointless, clearly a lot of people would disagree with you and must be finding it useful considering the number of downloads I have had which is in the hundreds by the way and also the number of positive posts I have had on them. I am really getting sick of justifying its existence to you so please just leave me alone.

Also, thanks again for keeping this thread going.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

Seriously dude. What is your problem? You keep replying for no reason and why you getting so up tight about it. Like I said before I am not stealing any credit since I clearly state in all of these downloadables that they are made using someone else's guide. Also the reason for keeping it on the first page of the forum is clear. The longer it is there the more likely it is that people will download it.

In terms of you seeing it as being pointless, clearly a lot of people would disagree with you and must be finding it useful considering the number of downloads I have had which is in the hundreds by the way and also the number of positive posts I have had on them. I am really getting sick of justifying its existence to you so please just leave me alone.

Also, thanks again for keeping this thread going.

u still didnt justify why ur giving urself a 5 star rating?

I just popped in to see the sheet and what it was all about, nice work, I may use it as I prefer checking things off so I don't get confused (easy done lol)

To the folk who say it's useless and come across high and mighty, ignore them. I have posted many tips and suggestions on this site to help with games and you do get certain people who like to attack rather than thank you.

Edited by Evo Kazz

I just popped in to see the sheet and what it was all about, nice work, I may use it as I prefer checking things off so I don't get confused (easy done lol)

To the folk who say it's useless and come across high and mighty, ignore them. I have posted many tips and suggestions on this site to help with games and you do get certain people who like to attack rather than thank you.

Yeah, I have noticed that in a lot of forums to be honest. Really is quite sad.

This is Awesome.. I like the regular color guide, but this makes it easier for me. I some how missed a few things and can't find out how. I followed that guide with a fine tooth comb.

I am better with things I can mark down. Thanks for the Updated guide.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated some minor glitches a few people were reporting.

Mainly being able to fill in blank cells which results in wrong collected totals. You can clearly see it if you've already got the guide as they appear as a Yellow "!"s if they are filled in so no need to re-download if you've already started using it.

Nice. I only missed one with Tygers guide and it was at the start of a level but this would of helped.

Off topic- did you complete this game on nightmare difficulty? if so, how hard was it?

Yeah, I done it on nightmare but I'm not going to be like some others on these forums and say it was a breeze. Just make sure you conserve what you have and run when you can which is especially easy if you have collected everything first time round so you don't have to worry about searching for sh*tty coffee Thermoses, signs, etc. Obviously you will have to find the nightmare manuscripts but the guide is clear enough on where they are and most are right there in plain view.

There are some bits I died on 5-6 times, even more but once I remembered what I needed to do it wasn't too hard. If your doing it back to back, i.e. finish normal then start nightmare straight away and not several weeks apart like I did you should find a lot easier.

Note: As your probably aware flares and flash-bangs can make things so much easier when you get in a tight spot so you may want to keep a eye out for the crates if you remember where they are. If you don't I wouldn't bother.