Glitch/typo that MAY assist you with 50 mil...

Found this today. If you play homeroom mode, and quit out after EXACTLY 50,000 dollars, there is a typo in the game when you get to the summary screen, and it will show you having won 500,000 dollars instead. If you quit at 25,000 it only gives 25,000 and the same is true for 100,000. This typo ONLY occurs at 50,000.

I figured it may just be an error on that screen, so to test this I loaded a dummy profile and took the 50,000 ten times, and sure enough the achievement for 5 million popped up on the summary screen. So it has been tested...

I just figured this would help everyone get to 50 million a bit quicker. It only takes me 3-4 minutes total to answer the 6 easiest questions on the board, take the half mil, and then load homeroom mode again. And it is quite a bit less risky than trying to go for the million by typing in the right answer. This, then, should be the quickest and easiest way to go about racking up money quickly.

Hope this helps all of you out. P.S.: The online for this game is COMPLETELY dead only a few weeks after its release. I really need the achievement for getting a four-player win, and I'd be happy to trade off with whoever would like to help. I do have a second buddy who would be willing whenever he is on as well, so 2 more are needed. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...