ladies man *SPOILER ALERT*

spit13shine

buy jewelry as much as you can, especially early on to get your style points as high as possible. buying some expensive jewelry and then dominating a fight right afterwards while wearing it helps a lot.

and then, as long as you keep them all happy (invite them up for visits, buy them shit, etc.) you will get it in time as they all appear...

• 3 weeks later...

if u follow the guide and buy things at the according times you really shouldn't have a prob getting this. after the 4th girl talks to u, then calls wanting to hang out, just accpet her request and it'll give it to u right there, so now u can stop wasting ur cash on them :p

• 2 years later...
if u follow the guide and buy things at the according times you really shouldn't have a prob getting this. after the 4th girl talks to u, then calls wanting to hang out, just accpet her request and it'll give it to u right there, so now u can stop wasting ur cash on them :p

I did this... Melyssa dumped me and one fight later I got Christina...

Pretty lame... playing again now!

Think Nina, Summer, Christin and getting Melyssa last is the best thing to do

As you can have 3 that arent very jealous and then get the moderately jealous one last.

Dont know if i can keep the style low enough though to get Melyssa after Christin, cuz on this play through I had melyssa first, she dumped me and then I got Christin :chair

Edited by _DaNnY_