So do you need any achievements from 3 or 4 for May The Forza Be With You?

Attakadia

Oh I see now, the idea that people have suggested makes logical sense. HOWEVER, is this technically a voiding of the terms of conditions implemented by either Microsoft/Turn10... Could I get a gamerscore reset as punishment?

You won't get rest for doing it the way said here, getting a save offline then deleting your tag and going back online and recovering your tag. But doing it the way you said, getting a save online, can get you a reset. Game saves are not allowed.

I know it doesn't sound right since you're practically doing the same thing, but those are the rules.

Need to look a little better before posting another thread. Or you can use the search feature, very helpful in times like these. And you defiantly should just rent the game and go offline and and do it yourself instead of being a cheater and use game saves....

The sad thing is, in this instance, using a save game and doing what is suggested to do in this forum, is basically the same thing. Only real difference is you have to have the game with the method suggested here. So don't go around throwing the word cheater at people without actual knowledge that he indeed has.

The sad thing is, in this instance, using a save game and doing what is suggested to do in this forum, is basically the same thing. Only real difference is you have to have the game with the method suggested here. So don't go around throwing the word cheater at people without actual knowledge that he indeed has.

First of all you make your own save.... You don't go cheat and take someone else's. Because if he does do that he might get away with it once or twice but eventually Xbox will reset his score, and x360a will BAN him... So yea sorry I don't have the knowledge to cheat and take someone else's save... And not one place on this forum does it say go online find a forZa 3 or 4 save and use it... You still have to do work to get the achievement.

First of all you make your own save.... You don't go cheat and take someone else's. Because if he does do that he might get away with it once or twice but eventually Xbox will reset his score, and x360a will BAN him... So yea sorry I don't have the knowledge to cheat and take someone else's save... And not one place on this forum does it say go online find a forZa 3 or 4 save and use it... You still have to do work to get the achievement.

If you read what I wrote you would see that I said its basically the same thing except that you need the game. The only work you have to do is race the first race. That's not a lot of work. So like I said, basically the same thing.

Actually no you can't just do the first race.... You actually have to race till your lvl 1 and you don't be any xp for the first race.... And you said that dont call him a cheater for the knowledge he indeed has. Takin saves off online IS CHEATING bottom line. Doesn't matter how "easy" it's is....

• 3 weeks later...

Turn 10’s conditions for getting achievement fairly, i.e. no cheating:

• buy Forza 3 or 4
  • get far enough into whichever one to have a savegame
  • buy and play Horizon to a certain point on the same tag as the 3/4 save

following the existing thread, i did all that. so the fact that i played offline and recovered my tag is moot. that was just me being a completionist and not having 100+ hours to finish the older game.

it's not cheating. following the publisher's own rules to the letter simply cannot be.