How hard is Legendary?

Skulls make it pretty easy. I wouldn't use them though as it takes a lot of fun out of legendary. If you're new to halo and just don't have the skill then you should use them. No point in pulling your hair out just for this one achievement. Honestly I've been playing Halo since 2004 and reach was my first legendary completion. What makes Halo: CE hard on legendary is the lack of checkpoints during some parts. On reach you could kill 2 - 3 enemies. Run back to a check point. Kill 2-3 more and repeat. So yeah, TAKE your time and use the skulls if you have to. And of course try having fun with it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did this With Bandana and Boom Skulls on, Just stay back and use grenades all the time. I got 100% on this game, so everybody can do it.

The worse part for me was "Never tell me de odds", that was my last achievement and took me 5 days and 12 hours to finally unlocking it.

The trick is never giving up.

-Greetings.

I did this With Bandana and Boom Skulls on, Just stay back and use grenades all the time. I got 100% on this game, so everybody can do it.

The worse part for me was "Never tell me de odds", that was my last achievement and took me 5 days and 12 hours to finally unlocking it.

The trick is never giving up.

-Greetings.

Yes Same method that I used. Although for me, The Library, level was the most annoying and time consuming. Kept getting bombarded by flood and kept getting killed a lot.

I found playing Reach solo on legendary almost as hard as playing CEA on legendary with a co-op partner..or almost as easy, whatever way you wanna put it.

I don't think I could beat this game solo though even with the skulls. I car barely do the achievementes solo let alone beat the game.

Reach is a lot eaiser I have to say, not sure how to compare this with Halo 3...I mean I played that game with 3 other friends like 3 times and it was great each time, didn't feel any difficulty and we didn't die much or get stuck.

Heres to Halo 4!

• 2 weeks later...
I found playing Reach solo on legendary almost as hard as playing CEA on legendary with a co-op partner..or almost as easy, whatever way you wanna put it.

I don't think I could beat this game solo though even with the skulls. I could barely do the achievements solo let alone beat the game.

Reach is a lot easier I have to say, not sure how to compare this with Halo 3...I mean I played that game with 3 other friends like 3 times and it was great each time, didn't feel any difficulty and we didn't die much or get stuck.

Here's to Halo 4!

Really! When compare to CEA, I found that Reach is much much easier, both on solo and coop on any difficulty with or w/o LASO. I just wish I had played on legendary solo after the speed run videos were posted on the internet instead of starting the game entirely on legendary on the 1st day of its release. Would've saved me a lot time. But never the less Reach is a shitty game compared to all the other halo games. ODST is the worst I believe. And can't remember how difficult Halo 2-3 were but Original Halo (xbox) is still the most difficult halo game, both solo and coop and on any difficulty.

HALO 4 sucks balls! Epic Fail.

Really! When compare to CEA, I found that Reach is much much easier, both on solo and coop on any difficulty with or w/o LASO. I just wish I had played on legendary solo after the speed run videos were posted on the internet instead of starting the game entirely on legendary on the 1st day of its release. Would've saved me a lot time. But never the less Reach is a shitty game compared to all the other halo games. ODST is the worst I believe. And can't remember how difficult Halo 2-3 were but Original Halo (xbox) is still the most difficult halo game, both solo and coop and on any difficulty.

HALO 4 sucks balls! Epic Fail.

I'm guessing you simply hate every Halo Game expect CEA and the original? :L

Easier than Halo 2. Tougher than Reach and Halo 3.

Without the bandana skull on it's the toughest of all halo games. haven't played halo3-2 in really long time so can't say tough thery are. Reach is shitty. Just look at the speed run videos. Reach is much eaiser than other games.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...