Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you very much for the guide, it was extremely helpful.

One thing. Maybe it is because I missed something but isn't the Shrine in the Basilica di San Pietro (for the Amen achievement) appears only after you have beaten the game?

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you very much for the guide, it was extremely helpful.

One thing. Maybe it is because I missed something but isn't the Shrine in the Basilica di San Pietro (for the Amen achievement) appears only after you have beaten the game?

No I did all shrines before I completed the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I flamed Tyger7 and his supporters by creating a sub-guide that details better ways to get some achievements. Here it is.

After hearing Typer7's reply, I feel bad for being too aggressive and telling people that he rushed guides. Apparently, I am an animal of adrenaline. Bad adrenaline.

Anyway, I still believe my information can help a few people. I wish Typer7 can judge and decide whether or not to use some of the following information.

> Perfectionist

1. Hidden Blade Challenge

2. All Weapon Challenge

3. Short Race 1

by YouTube user Bubbles2424242424.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkZEQQlPH5c&feature=email&email=comment_reply_received]YouTube - Assassins Creed Brotherhood perfectionist achievement/ trophy EASIEST WAY[/ame]

Short Race 2 is a bad choice since the "free run - release 'A' near a ledge -> leap down" maneuvour may be troublesome.

> Gloves Come Off

"XXAXX". Remember to break their defenses!

Hold X to throw sand to stun the agile merc. (Thanks to YouTube user bloddmage)

Attack relentlessly. Counter-attacks no longer guarantee instant KO.

> Flags and Feathers

Actually you can purchase maps revealing their locations in-game in the later sequences. This saves a lot of work finding online resources and pinpointing the locations by yourself. (Except for secret location flags)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...