• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this may be a bit of a short notice for some of you, but i'm setting up a session for nov 23, 9am mst. i'm aiming for 8-12 players. i decided to forgo the whole "guest" controllers because there seem to be a lot who do not want to get banned. let me know if you're in. please be sure to check your nat settings (i had this problem last night) and if you need help, seek one us out. infectedtrevor and i got most of the anniversary achievements this morning, but i am more than willing to help anyone out. please help even if you already have them, pay it forward guys! this goes as:

limmuel

InfectedTrevor

xCANExINSANEx93

Freshsoul PT

Remixperson

Usman S

ajwsmack

Chrolikai

OwnByOmmar

Usman S' cousin

Kunla789

from here on out, please just message us during that time to see if you can jump in. but don't give up entirely, i'm sure some of us are willing to stick around longer to help. thanks to everyone replying so dang quick! see you all tomorrow morning.

!also, remixperson needs some other achievements so it'd be great if we can help him get those too. anyone else needing any other achievements, let us know tomorrow and we can hit whatever comes up first.

Edited by limmuel

EDIT: Big thanks to gamers dcdrew713, Digital Beaver, and x360a GoDz SoN for helping me get a majority of the achievements.

Will post again at a later time if I still need help with the rest.

Edited by stuhp

Many thanks to RBmaster9345 for organizing this boost group. Sorry you couldn't get that last achievement, due to your disconnects. Maybe another time.

No its cool, not any of your guys' faults. We actually got a LOT more done than I ever thought we would. At least that CTF one is possible in normal games wheras that damn Headhunter one wouldnt.

Looking for one other person with four controllers to do "All Alone". Would also like to get "You Blew It Up" as Ive had enough of playing Invasion On Spire over and over.

Msg me

GT = Squigles II

Done: Big thanks to D412K Kn16h7 for sticking around to help me get the Invasion Achievement.

Edited by Squigles

Looking for additional players to help with the rest of the Defiant & Anniversary Achievements, preferable looking for another 5 players & minimal guests so no people get credit banned, we will start as soon as we get all the members & will be doing Team objective & Anniversary FFA to help get the difficult achievements first

Message GT: Pwnage x360a for a lobby invite

Current List:

1. Pwnage x360a
  2. Rampent Anarchy
  3. RealityMan11
  4. *Free Slot*
  5. *Free Slot*
  6. *Free Slot*
  7. *Free Slot*
  8. *Free Slot*