GOTY edition for those that have it

el_pieablo

just wondering for those that already have the GOTY edition and I have a question. Is the game listed as a seperate achievement list like Arkham Asylum was or is it still the same list? Also will save games from the normal edition work fine with the GOTY edition? Many thanks in advance

this thread is full of win :D

just wondering for those that already have the GOTY edition and I have a question. Is the game listed as a seperate achievement list like Arkham Asylum was or is it still the same list?

The same list of achievements, not seperate

Also will save games from the normal edition work fine with the GOTY edition? Many thanks in advance

Im sorry but im not sure about this one, but i think i read that they do work

So you would have to get all the riddler trophy's and do all the story stuff again to get the achievements?

Sorry again but this im not sure about, if the save works then you wouldnt have to start over and as i said, im pretty sure saves work. in ArkhamAsylum the reason they had seperate achvo lists is bcuz the GotY was a completely different version of the game(updates, more maps, 3D, etc). I have read that ArkhamCity uses the same version of the game with no changes.

so ignore all the other posts in this thread o.O

Edited by severed360

• 2 weeks later...
this thread is full of win :D

The same list of achievements, not seperate

Im sorry but im not sure about this one, but i think i read that they do work

Sorry again but this im not sure about, if the save works then you wouldnt have to start over and as i said, im pretty sure saves work. in ArkhamAsylum the reason they had seperate achvo lists is bcuz the GotY was a completely different version of the game(updates, more maps, 3D, etc). I have read that ArkhamCity uses the same version of the game with no changes.

so ignore all the other posts in this thread o.O

Thanks! Cleared a lot of things up. Didnt want to get all the tropheys again!