Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Clueless

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An easy way to get "The Cartographer", "Snapshot!", "The Director" and "Sharing is Caring".

Go to Forge and edit any map, adding a gun for example is sufficient, then save the map. "The Cartographer" will pop.

Exit and go to the Theatre, load up your run from the Forge, using the onscreen hud take a screenshot, "Snapshot!" will pop, next record again using the hud, even a seconds long video should be sufficent, upon stopping the recording "The Director" will pop.

Exit and navigate to the fileshare and upload either your picture or video from the above and "Sharing is Caring" will pop.

Needless to say these are the only achievements bar "PWND", "Badge" and "Armorer" I managed to get before work today. :(

There are 7 total terminal locations, and you must access them (using x - by default) to unlock this achievement. There will be spoilers in the video and text description. View below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g93_ZW0pb_c]Halo 4 - All Terminal Locations - Terminus Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Location 1: Requiem [0:06]

At the end of the level, after defeating 2 hunters, you will come to a long hall. At the end of the hall you will view this terminal in plain sight under a clear ramp that leads to the end.

Location 2: Forerunner [0:35]

After a few minutes, you will defeat a small group of crawlers and a promethean, and your HUD will begin to become distorted. Once this happens, the terminal should be in a relatively plain sight under the tower structure.

Location 3: Infinity [1:05]

After meeting up with your teammates, there will be a short cutscene and you will spawn inside a ship. Just turn around and the terminal will be directly behind you.

Location 4: Reclaimer [1:28]

Midway through the level, after the first main cutscene, you will end up indoors. You will have to pick up Cortana and make your way through a hallway. Instead of boarding the elevator (primary on-screen objective) take a right and the terminal should be there.

Location 5: Shutdown [1:55]

When progressing through this mission, you will come to a section with a bunch of light bridges. At one point you will reach the end of the path and two hunters will appear. The terminal is directly before this checkpoint, but you can easily backtrack. When going from the entrance to the location of the hunters, take the last possible left and the terminal will be located behind the structure on this platform.

Location 6: Composer [2:21]

Once you reach the outdoor part of this level, run across the terrain to the building that says "Atrium" on the side. At the base of that sign is the Terminal. The "Atrium" sign does repeat itself on the side of the building, but this is one the closest and in the most clear sight from where you begin this section.

Location 7: Midnight [2:59]

Once you get to the part of the level where you are in foot, progress through the story by clearing the rooms of enemies and moving forward. Once you enter the 3rd or 4th room, you should see the terminal located behind two pillars. Walk around to the back side to access it.

If you want to use any of my videos you can - I think our guide is better than the ign one for Mission 5 - Mortardom - You decide

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8-2yC7-sdU]Halo 4 - Mission 5 - Reclaimer - Mortardom Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

I don't usually spam my videos for views and i apologise if this offends - Maka i guess you are scrapping your guide now, If adding your videos to the comments?

How do I create a custom game type? I've changed all the settings to what I would like in the War Games: Custom Game game options, but I can't find how to save it?

I thought it would be press X for file options, but that seems to be faded out. It isn't another problem caused by the servers being down is it?

[Edit] - I feel so stupid right now, just had to click Y to save it!

Edited by InjectDisparity

Anyone else having issues with Game Changer?

I've created a SWAT game type, saved it, uploaded it, got the cheevo for the upload, but not the the creation of the game type?

Game changer video here, Not sure what you are doing wrong

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVZerudx7YM]Halo 4 - Game Changer Achievement Guide - YouTube[/ame]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/picture.php?albumid=2479&pictureid=14783 A Legendary Episode 40 :gsicon:

Completed all chapters in Spartan Ops Episode 1 on Legendary difficulty.

Infinity Multiplayer :: Spartan Ops related. Online Required. Must be obtained on Legendary.

Complete all 5 chapters within Spartan Ops Episode 1 'Infinity' either Solo or Cooperatively.

Glitchy: This achievement can be glitchy and won't unlock for some.

The fix: "Complete the missions co-op legendary and if it doesn't unlock then play 1 mission legendary solo and you will unlock it this way."

* Clueless * Credits: MyRifleIsBroken for the fix.

Can you get legendary difficulty when searching for a game or only if you create one?

Nice merge guys. I knew it'll be the better option! Got some info on the following.

Movin' On Up

Ranked up your Spartan-IV to SR-20.

You also get XP from doing stuff in Forge and Theatre. Depending on what you do, it can be a little as 80xp.

----------

Game Changer

Created and saved a Custom Game type in War Games.

Can anyone point me in the direction on how to save a game? I went to the 'Custom Games' tab and edited in some random new settings, but nowhere on the menu's or in game stuff could I see a save link?

"Changing difficulty to Legendary on Mission 8 in hopes to unlock The Legend of 117 or Lonewolf Legend will NOT work. In order to unlock a 'Completed the Campaign...' achievement on a specific difficulty you must NOT change the difficulty settings at any point during that entire playthrough."

Not sure of the wording here. First part I understand. But the second part; Is that in context of the first sentence. Because that's never been an issue before in previous Halo games... when you complete the campaign you will unlock the "Completed the Campaign" achievement at whatever the lowest difficulty of any level was. This seems to contradict that. Or am I just reading it wrong... would seem like a glitch if that is the case.

Anyone see this happen?

Great guide,thank you for posting this

there is one.. i think.. mistake

• 1:05 - Terminal 3 - Mission 4 'Infinity' - Rally Point Bravo

After meeting up with your teammates, there will be a short cutscene and you will spawn inside a ship. Just turn around and the terminal will be directly behind you.

• 1:28 - Terminal 4 - Mission 4 'Infinity' - Rally Point Bravo

Midway through the level, after the first main cutscene, you will end up indoors. You will have to pick up Cortana and make your way through a hallway. Instead of boarding the elevator (primary on-screen objective) take a right and the terminal should be there.

I think Terminal 4 is in Mission 5(the description is correct)

But other than that,great stuff