Shadowrun 2 Ideas

lufc dom

Look I made this thread for IDEAS ! So if you don't want to submit ideas that don't bother commenting, unless you that pathetic.

now your being pathetic........

as to the thread conversation though.... i would actually like a storyline to play through. Shadowrun was alot of fun and i got my full 1000 but i used to play table-top all the time and i almost shit myself when i heard they made a shadowrun game but then i found out that there was no storyline...... what a let down.

LoveAGramm........ provided ppl are still playing it, you'd get some of the feel from old school rgp but with the lack of a actual story...... it gets old at times and you'll set it aside for a bit to come back to later. if you do pick it up, get with stinkyf1re.... he is a shadowrun god and i know he still has the game.

now your being pathetic........

as to the thread conversation though.... i would actually like a storyline to play through. Shadowrun was alot of fun and i got my full 1000 but i used to play table-top all the time and i almost shit myself when i heard they made a shadowrun game but then i found out that there was no storyline...... what a let down.

LoveAGramm........ provided ppl are still playing it, you'd get some of the feel from old school rgp but with the lack of a actual story...... it gets old at times and you'll set it aside for a bit to come back to later. if you do pick it up, get with stinkyf1re.... he is a shadowrun god and i know he still has the game.

A career would be insane :o

Hmm, new ideas...

Abilities

The wall run ability that was dropped from the original would be good to see.

A lower powered, but faster, flying demon for a different summon might be cool.

How about having Gust affect objects, now that physics simulation is better. It'd be cool to squish someone with a gusted crate, rock or car.

Weapons

More melee options, and perhaps a mine or booby trap weapon (like wall tagging in GoW2).

Races

Cyborgs with electrical/tech abilities to offset the magic?

Also, Pirates!

Game modes

King of the Hill, FFA Deathmatch

Edited by Codehead UK

Hmm, new ideas...

Abilities

How about having Gust affect objects, now that physics simulation is better. It'd be cool to squish someone with a gusted crate, rock or car.

Weapons

More melee options, and perhaps a mine or booby trap weapon (like wall tagging in GoW2).

Races

Also, Pirates!

Game modes

^^ i like them ideas they sound awesome.

iv only just borrowed this game off a friend and if they were to make a number 2 then a career/story would be awesome, as long as it had a good story to it lmao.

Hmm, new ideas...

Abilities

Weapons

Races

Also, Pirates!

Game modes

Lmao Cyborgs, Genius !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

:uzi: I have been a long time player of shadowrun and if they made a shadowrun 2 i would like to see a better money system where it is a certain $ for kills a certain $ for Assist Cartain $ for rez and so on and so on

secondly i think it would be cool if not only they had the magic and tech that they do but upgades for each one Ex gust has a bigger radius and teleport can travel farther distances or like the flying summon mentioned above could be and upgrade:AR15

Thirdly they should put more effort into the weapons instead of SMG it should be like MP5 and they should include an assult rifle at least :boom

fourthly they should have more game types like a deathmatch or a free for all gamers like variety :AR15

they should also try to incorperate some sort of story line as to how things got to the way they are because the intro leaves players a little confused :AR15

another thing that the makers of shadow run can include is character customization where you can pick what your RNA dwarf will look like or what your Lineage dwarf will look like you can choose to give him a hat or no hat differant morkings on him hair style facial fetures facial hair so on and so on

• 1 month later...

I have been playing shadow run for a long time and the one thing i did not like about is that it did not have customization. So i was thinking that that activision should make the game and add makeing classes like they did in modern warfare 2. If there was a new shadow run they should add a story line and a harder difficulty that game got two easy:p. game needs new guns for long range.

• 1 month later...

i think they could bring back the rpg in the top rated rpg game ever created! it's such a vivacious setting and even the old novels are worth reading! i'm reading the 4th straight shadowrun novel and am having a blast! they are mostly written by different authors, but in the same vein

• 1 month later...