Seriously Lionhead?

Volzagia

I wish I Lionhead would have a "Gaming With Developers" for the pre-orderers, (is that even a word? pre-orderers?), it would be so cool to play Fable III with Peter Molyneux. Still it's going to be a awesome game. I do feel bad for the people in the UK not getting it at the same time, but at least it's not like a week's difference.

http://www.shopto.net - you can expect to receive it the day before release

also this release date thing is because UK distributors decided to release games on a friday and DVD's etc on mondays, this is so that shops can get deliveries and get the stock on the shelves without too much fuss which would happen all the same time.

americas games come out on tuesdays. only for the likes of COD or Halo do you get a worldwide release.

Edited by jack3auer

If someone can't wait for another THREE days I think you're just addicted ..
Maybe, but if you think about it, you want to play the game with other people when it comes out and you want to be on the same page. You'd be surprised how far some people can get in a game in three days. I wish they released them both at the same time for the English people, you don't want other people to spoil the story for you. I'm an American, but it would be nice for the English to not have to wait extra because of where they live. I know it's not Lionheads fault they're just the developers, but come on Microsoft :mad:.

Not really bothered about a 3 day difference. Game is almost here anyway.

Plus I don't think some of the people who posted here understand how games releases work. While Lionhead (The developer) may be a British company... Microsoft (The Publisher) is not.

It's 3 days people. The Americans will still be there when we get it ;)