Achievement Guide

The Pants Party

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/banjo-kazooie/guide/

This guide was created with information from T.B.R.M., Evil Demon55, Itsbrown4606, myself and a few other forum members. As well as Chaos Control and Gold Mage for their works on GameFaqs in the Quiz Master achievement. Thanks to all.

Edited by The Pants Party

Nice guide! I do think that both guides should remain open for updates and easier ways to obtain achievements. For example, I or T.B.R.M might fight an extremly easy way to get Jigsaw Maker, we would like to put into our guides and help other out. Over time you might come across it like it then put on main guide. It is just a thought, but I have liked the main guide the best of all.

If anyone has questions on achievements just PM and I will help with ease. This guide came out perfect!

Edited by Evil Demon55

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/n64/file/196694/24901 is the mini-games.

I do not think you should take the picture away since it is everywhere in Google Images, and after I posted it I have looked at some other guides and a few have the picture. I would recommend keeping the picture instead of linking to make it easier on people looking at the fastest path. You call though. I will ask for permission from Gold and if he says yes, will you put it back up? (the picture)

So because Person A cropped it, Person B is free to use it? Doesn't work like that.

I'm not sure why you feel the need to have so much control over this, but the staff (more specifically the Guide Team) makes the final decision of what hits the main site.

I was just saying that, I am not controlling I was trying to help this site out but since you really don't care I guess I won't make any more guides.

I did however ask the person who made the picture so if you want it you will have to ask since you seem not to care. I try to help, but you and a few others don't see that. I never controlled anything I was just asking a few questions and had a statement or to that you seemed to not understand. How was that controlling? I was saying an opinion also...

Edited by Evil Demon55

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
Warning: DO NOT do this achievement until you have done everything else. Doing this will remove all the notes from all the stages, making it impossible to get all 900 notes and possibly leave you unable to open some note doors to complete the game, depending on how early you tried it.

I wouldn't go as far as saying the game would be unbeatable for not being able to open note doors. The minimum amount of notes you need is 810, with the last note door needing 882. I had a total of 12 notes glitch and I still was able to open them all, but I have no reason to believe that at least 91 notes will glitch out from doing the puzzles as early as possible.

EDIT: Wait, what? Who's had all of the notes glitch out?

Guest Deleted2014-12-02
Warning: DO NOT do this achievement until you have collected all 900 notes for the "Music Maestro" achievement. Doing this will remove all the notes from all the stages, making it impossible to get your remaining notes.

Almost, Pants. I've yet to see anyone who has lost every single note on their game. Otherwise, it should read as follows:

Warning: DO NOT do this achievement until you have collected all 900 notes for the "Music Maestro" achievement. Doing this will remove the notes that are shown to be collected in the puzzle, preventing you from getting the achievement.

Guest Deleted2014-12-02

I did my puzzles midway through the game, during Mad Monster Mansion (which was my 6th level). If I did it after I beat the game, I wouldn't have the glitch on my save. I played the N64 and I know where everything is and I've cleaned each world as I encountered them.

If you say so though, I suppose the glitch isn't as straightforward as I though.

The Note glitch doesn't work like that. Itsbrown4606 is right, the only removed notes are the ones that Banjo collects in the puzzle. This is an unfortunate side-effect of Rare changing the way notes work from the N64 version. (In the N64 version all 100 notes respawned everytime you (re-)entered a level and the game only kept track of your max number of notes per level)

Another small thing: For the Jinjonator achieve, you say that you need to reload the game and walk back to the quiz room. That's incorrect, as the game will automatically place you back in the quiz room ready to go further up after the cast-credits.

You never actually mention that you need at least 94 Jiggies and 810 Notes to challenge her; you actually never mention the fact that you fight Grunty. I'd recommend correcting that.

Otherwise it's fine from what I see.

• 2 months later...

I am on click clock wood. I have everything collected thus far except all of the honeycombs and jiggies in Gruntildas Lair. When i beat the game, will I be able to go back through and finish off the honeycombs and jiggiers without starting over. i have to get all the achievements...

• 3 months later...

I only needed the 7 puzzle achievement but since the images keep moving I get frustrated so I quit on it.

After reading that the pieces remain the same every time it's good to know I can just memorize the correct order until I am able to do all 7 under the time limit.

I think I left off at #3 or #4 so I don't have to start all the way from the beginning, whew!

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...