Staff Changes

Creech

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again everybody! :)

Don't worry I hear Creech implanted him with a tracking device this time.

Good to have you on the team Grifter!

How could you do that to poor Gackt?

beep......beep.....beep....beep....

:p

This isn't normal operating procedure, is it?

Wait a second, where the hell did this scar come from?!? There's something under my skin!! What the hell did you do to me? What's going on here?

Hang on, it makes sense now:

Hey hey.... I know these guys.... Grifter doesn't remember me so much though

KFC Scrubs is your personal secret agent/ninja/whatever isn't he? He did this to me. No memory of him, a strange scar, some device implanted under my skin. What... What have you done?

I...I never asked for this.

Edited by Grifter Reborn

Guest Scotty
I'm eagerly awaiting to see what Grifter's Staff Club looks like!

Me too. i can't do any more of them, so i hope he does an easy one.:p

Guest Scotty
I'm satisfied with my single club award so far, as my taste in games isn't as diverse as I thought :o Hopefully his ain't too bad!

yeah, i was going for Nozza's and just finished the cave the other day and started far cry 3, but i looked at it again the other day and he has added Rayman to it, so there's no way i'll be getting that award. i don't do Rayman:p

i don't know why but i feel like Grifter should add Mass Effect 3 to his club. it just feels right!

yeah, i was going for Nozza's and just finished the cave the other day and started far cry 3, but i looked at it again the other day and he has added Rayman to it, so there's no way i'll be getting that award. i don't do Rayman:p

i don't know why but i feel like Grifter should add Mass Effect 3 to his club. it just feels right!

Same here, I tried Rayman, I don't do it either, so I will not be getting that award either lol. I suck at these awards. :p

Well if you take the case in had that the games have to have been completed by the staff member, he has the following to choose from:

Borderlands + DLC

Assassin's Creed 2

Backyard Football 10

X-Men Arcade

The Walking Dead (All 5 chapters)

Civilization Revolution

Harm's Way

...choose wisely Grifter :)

Guest Scotty
Well if you take the case in had that the games have to have been completed by the staff member, he has the following to choose from:

Borderlands + DLC

Assassin's Creed 2

Backyard Football 10

X-Men Arcade

Civilization Revolution

Harm's Way

Really? I always recognized him as the mass effect 3 guy. I would have thought he had

that completed.:eek:

I think he should choose borderlands and harms way;)

Borderlands + DLC

Assassin's Creed 2

Backyard Football 10

X-Men Arcade

Civilization Revolution

Harm's Way

Well, unless he finds a witty connection between Harm's Way and ACII and those are his only two games...then I'm shit outta luck :p

Ah. My adoring fans. They love me. They really love m... My staff club award...

Oh well. I'll take what I can get. :p

I'm eagerly awaiting to see what Grifter's Staff Club looks like!

You know that amazing thing you saw that one time? It'll look better than that. ;)

Me too. i can't do any more of them, so i hope he does an easy one.:p

So I'm easy. What's the prob... Oh, the award. Right. It'll be easy (for me). :p

Contact a club director about Nozza's award. There's a caveat for staff to add games but also a grace period for members trying for their club. It's worth lookin into if you're serious about getting his club award.

Borderlands + DLC

Assassin's Creed 2

Backyard Football 10

X-Men Arcade

Civilization Revolution

Harm's Way

OMG! I HAVE A STALKER!! Dunno how I feel about that...

Actually, how many people get "achievement completionist" stalkers. I'm actually happy about this now. I'm in a very exclusive group. :)

Really? I always recognized him as the mass effect 3 guy. I would have thought he had

that completed.:eek:

I think he should choose borderlands and harms way;)

Between the extended ending breaking his single player game and him being addicted to the multiplayer, I'm not surprised Grifter hasn't completed ME3. :D

Well, unless he finds a witty connection between Harm's Way and ACII and those are his only two games...then I'm shit outta luck :p

I can find a witty connection for anything. However all staff clubs have a minimum of 3 games.

I'm not good enough to get a single club award..even Minty's LOL.

His is harder than it looks... That came out wrong... Okay I'm stopping now.

Edited by Grifter Reborn

Same here, I tried Rayman, I don't do it either, so I will not be getting that award either lol. I suck at these awards. :p

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aYbb1Rw_460sa.gif