FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

The Pants Party

I'm confused by this.

I started, played thru Level 1, then had to quit before completing it.

Next time I played, I resumed from the checkpoint in Level 1, played through that level and didn't get the Achievement. I continued, played through all of Level 2, and got the Achievement for that. I quit there.

Next day, I resumed from Mission Start of Level 3, played through it all, and got my Achievement for Level 3 once done.

Based on the format of playing one level in its entirety at a time, I'll get all the Achievements but the one for the first level.

- Will I not got a Campaign Complete because I don't have credit for Level 1 complete?

- If I go back to replay Level 1 from its start, and complete Level 1 in its entirety to get the Level 1 Achievement, can I then resume from the start of Level 4, or will this nullify my Campaign Complete Achievement?

What should I do? :/

One of my concerns with the above is, if because I stopped in level One then continued from a checkpoint, if that means I won't get the Campaign Complete Achievement. And if, to get all levels complete on Legendary, I'll need to replay all of Level 1 in one shot. And then, if doing that makes me need to play from there forwards, not just complete all of Level 1 and then resume from the start of Level 4.

Reason being, if I need to start over, I'd like to know before I continue in Legendary mode for no reason.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears to me that the level achievements need to be done from start to finish in one sitting. You can however resume your campaign and get the achievement for that, without all the level achievements. Once you get the campaign complete, go back and redo the individual levels.

I'm not 100% on this, but that is what it looks like.

I just got confirmation that levels can be done out of order and you will get the campaign complete achievements. Just make sure all the levels are done on the same difficulty and that you also play the beginning cutscene "Arrival."

Good Im glad you added that... I was flippin out when I didnt get my achievement!!!

I have a multiplayer question.

My girlfriend wants to play with me on a xbox live multiplayer game. I know in halo 2 I could just create a profile for her and we both could start playing. The only way I know how to let here play in halo 3 is by signing her on under a guest account. But she doesn't like having to redo her appearance for her char.

Is there any other way of keeping her own profile? Or can she only play under the guest account?

I find an easy way to get rank up is just do team doubles with a decent friend. I went up from a rank 1 to a rank 3 in one game of ownage, if that helps anybody!

ALSO HELP!!!

I have completed the game on legendary, as you can check my achievements, the problem is my Halo 3 service record or Halo 3 stats (check my sig for link) doesn't record that I beat it on legendary....

is it possible to do some levels on legendary on co-op and some levels on single legendary, because im going through it on legendary , but i have the 'cortona' mission done on co-op legendary because for me thats the hardest mission of any game i have ever played (took me 3 hours on normal) so i can easily do the rest of the missions, except that one, but will it still work and will i still get my achievement?

I find an easy way to get rank up is just do team doubles with a decent friend. I went up from a rank 1 to a rank 3 in one game of ownage, if that helps anybody!

ALSO HELP!!!

I have completed the game on legendary, as you can check my achievements, the problem is my Halo 3 service record or Halo 3 stats (check my sig for link) doesn't record that I beat it on legendary....

Did you play the beginning cut scene on legendary?? I know that sounds weird but if not then that maybe why.

is it possible to do some levels on legendary on co-op and some levels on single legendary, because im going through it on legendary , but i have the 'cortona' mission done on co-op legendary because for me thats the hardest mission of any game i have ever played (took me 3 hours on normal) so i can easily do the rest of the missions, except that one, but will it still work and will i still get my achievement?

yes you will still get it. That is how I did legendary. Some solo and some co-op.

I made a rant about this in another thread. I'll probably get my pee-pee spanked by a mod becuase i "didn't read the FAQ first" but IDGAS. This game has ISSUES - but becuase everyone is to busy sucking off the master chief, they will go down in history as "required to balance gameplay" This whole issue with Solo and COOP is CRAP. WHY should the game loose my SOLO progress if i decide to play a few levels with SOMEONE ELSE. For the love of god, even if you do only have a 20GIG hard drive, its there to SAVE GAME DATA. SURELY they could have figures SOMETHING out. No, I call it half assed, a little like the game engine. With as many frame rate drops as this game suffers, you can TELL the devs had to try and squeeze as much as they could out of the 360 - sure, thats good, but they went overboard.

Question: Can I unlock the Legendary achievement if I do the campaign with difference people each level?

Question: Will I still get the get the Legendary achievement if I complete each level but out of order?

Well, that all my question for now...please answer, it would help all before I do something stupid...hehe...:woop:

Question: Can I unlock the Legendary achievement if I do the campaign with difference people each level?

Question: Will I still get the get the Legendary achievement if I complete each level but out of order?

Well, that all my question for now...please answer, it would help all before I do something stupid...hehe...:woop:

Yes to both.

If you read my previous posts in this thread, I did not complete Level 1 on legendary, but continued from the beginning of Level 2 to Level 4. I then did Level 4 to the end with diff people. I did not get the Campaign complete Achievement because level 1 was not done yet.

I went back and did Level 1 with a 3rd team of people on Legendary and, when the Level was complete, I got 4 Achievements for 395 GamerPoints (the Level complete one, and the 3 campaign complete ones).

Good luck!