Give us an update ubisoft hoes

STILL NO UPDATE FOR THIS LAGGY SH1T! I will not purchase dlc from a dev who refuses to fix the reoccurring stupid shit. The host migration almost never works, lost connection to server in more games than Ive finished, for no xp or challenges, I'm in a game right now where no one can spawn and the timer starts at 11:15 counts to 9:59 then back... WTF? Fuck you Tom Clancy you just lost a customer of 7years

STILL NO UPDATE FOR THIS LAGGY SH1T! I will not purchase dlc from a dev who refuses to fix the reoccurring stupid shit. The host migration almost never works, lost connection to server in more games than Ive finished, for no xp or challenges, I'm in a game right now where no one can spawn and the timer starts at 11:15 counts to 9:59 then back... WTF? Fuck you Tom Clancy you just lost a customer of 7years

Unfortunately I feel like the update will go live when the DLC launches but fear it may bring new problems like stats/rank/level resetting and things like that

The OP fails to realize that there have been MULTIPLE Cloud Updates since release aside from the initial downloadable update when you first loaded up the game.

UBI has already stated there will be a larger downloadable update coming, supposively before DLC is released to address things that cannot be done through the behind the scenes Cloud Updates.

-----------------

Added June 29, 2012:

Specific information, patch notes, regarding this Game Update can be found in the following thread posted by Ubisoft:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/687138-Preview-of-Multiplayer-Changes-for-the-Next-Title-Update

"The next Title Update is almost here and we wanted to give you a preview of some of the confirmed changes coming to the game shortly.

This list is not all inclusive, but highlights a handful of the changes which are of major importance to the community. Please note that the Title Update primarily addresses bug fixes and feature additions, balance changes and additional content are addressed through Cloud Updates and DLC, respectively. See What's in an Update? for full info on what is included in each type of update.

Matchmaking and Connection:

• Reduction in the peak bandwidth required
  • Improved tuning of host selection weighting

Progression:

• Players should no longer experience a decrease in their character's displayed level

PS3 Voice Chat:

• Fixed the primary issues causing players' voice chat to periodically drop out
  • Fixed mute settings persisting in a session after a player left the lobby

Private/System Link Kit Storage:

• Player’s last used kit per character will now persist across matches and sessions
  • Note that this is ONLY your last used kit per character and is shared between Private and System Link matches

Other:

• Added code which lets us remotely tune the number of rounds in the Siege Gametype
  • Double-Time bonus no longer lost on respec - Players who had previously lost the bonus should have it restored after applying the title update
  • Fix for infinite loading screen
  • Fixed a few infrequent crashes
  • Fixed multiple progression and map exploits"

-------------

Another server maintenance update is already scheduled for June 26, 2012, as per the official UBI GRFS forums. You can find information about upcoming updates and maintenance via the http://www.facebook.com/ghostrecon Facebook page and the Official GRFS Console specific subforum of the Ubisoft forums found here: http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/154-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-Console You can even find basic information about the time/date of updates and maintenance via the in game Ghost Feed via the Main Menu of the game.

As has already been stated multiple times on the official UBI GRFS forums, a number of the connection issues can be directly related to Host Migration and people's ports not being opened and their own Internet connection(s). It's NO different than friends on XBOX LIVE NOT being able to join each other's parties or games because of issues with open/closed NAT, router/modem ports issues, and their Internet connections in general

The connection issues have gotten better since the BETA and the game's release, which was JUST 5 weeks ago. It's certainly not perfect but definitely NOT the end of the world.

Once again, this game just came out literally 5 weeks ago and it is going to take some time and multiple updates until things start to become KOSHER! This is no different than any other high profile game. Have YOU never played Call of Duty or Battlefield games during their first few monthes? Seriously.................

Remember, this game is Peer 2 Peer and there is NO Region specific options for Matchmaking. Therefore, you are going to be limited by your own Internet Connection, the connection of others and whereever they are located.

:Bounce: If you have zero patience, then move on already. No one is forcing YOU to keep playing this game and certainly NOBODY is forcing YOU to stay in a game that is lagging. You quit the game and join a different server. It's NOT a complicated process.

Information about server maintenance, cloud updates and their scheduling is ALWAYS posted on the Ghost Recon facebook page and is stickied at the TOP of the UBI GRFS official forums.

If the OP really has been playing TC games and/or any games for the past 7+ years then NONE OF THIS should be news to them or out of the ordinary.

Edited by EatSleepDreamAchievements

The OP fails to realize that there have been MULTIPLE Cloud Updates since release aside from the initial downloadable update when you first loaded up the game.

UBI has already stated there will be a larger downloadable update coming, supposively before DLC is released to address things that cannot be done through the behind the scenes Cloud Updates.

Another server maintenance update is already scheduled for June 26, 2012, as per the official UBI GRFS forums.

As has already been stated multiple times on the official UBI GRFS forums, a number of the connection issues can be directly related to Host Migration and people's ports not being opened and their own Internet connection(s). It's NO different than friends on XBOX LIVE NOT being able to join each other's parties or games because of issues with open/closed NAT, router/modem ports issues, and their Internet connections in general

The connection issues have gotten better since the BETA and the game's release, which was JUST 5 weeks ago. It's certainly not perfect but definitely NOT the end of the world.

Once again, this game just came out literally 5 weeks ago and it is going to take some time and multiple updates until things start to become KOSHER! This is no different than any other high profile game. Have YOU never played Call of Duty or Battlefield games during their first few monthes? Seriously.................

Remember, this game is Peer 2 Peer and there is NO Region specific options for Matchmaking. Therefore, you are going to be limited by your own Internet Connection, the connection of others and whereever they are located.

:Bounce: If you have zero patience, then move on already. No one is forcing YOU to keep playing this game and certainly NOBODY is forcing YOU to stay in a game that is lagging. You quit the game and join a different server. It's NOT a complicated process.

Information about server maintenance, cloud updates and their scheduling is ALWAYS posted on the Ghost Recon facebook page and is stickied at the TOP of the UBI GRFS official forums.

If the OP really has been playing TC games and/or any games for the past 7+ years then NONE OF THIS should be news to them or out of the ordinary.

Derp.

Do you get a paycheck from Ubisoft every week? This is a wall of excuses for a broken game and the fact that you're upset with someone who spent their hard earned money on it being upset is ridiculous. You're essentially condoning a company releasing a lemon and then crucifying a customer for pointing it out. Who's side are you on? And in the world of digital updates (forget the years of development time) five weeks is a long time. And the other two games you mentioned...I can tell you the difference, they both worked when they released. Were there a few minor hiccups? Yes. Were they playable? Yes. Is this? For alot of us, no. If you bought a TV and it didn't work when you got it home and you called the store and they told you someone would swing by in five weeks or more to have a look at it, I'm guessing you'd say "Cool man, I'm patient." The attitude of telling people to be patient and that they should expect something not to work when they buy it is absurd. Unfortunately I believe developers are all too aware of customers like you being accepting of low standards and poor quality. So instead of calling them on their shit, keep telling the guy who's side you should be on to keep his mouth shut. Brilliant.

Couldn't I also say that it's BEEN 5 weeks already and the game still doesn't work right. Shouldn't the expectation be that it works WHEN I BUY IT? CoD doesn't have a beta, and that still doesn't make it right if THAT game doesn't work right at first either.

If you have zero patience, then move on already. No one is forcing YOU to keep playing this game and certainly NOBODY is forcing YOU to stay in a game that is lagging. You quit the game and join a different server. It's NOT a complicated process.
This also doesn't make sense to me. It's not like they gave away the game for free. We paid $60 to BE ABLE TO PLAY IT. Of course no one is forcing me to play, but I sure would like to be able to. Should I really have to quit 9 of 10 games just to play one where I can actually stand a chance? If your PC didn't function correctly and you had to keep restarting it over and over hoping for it to actually work, would you be happy about that? Would you except that and just patiently wait for over 5 weeks for Apple/Microsoft to correct it? Of course not.

I don't understand why people stick up for Gaming companies when their products don't work correctly. I'm not saying "Screw You Ubisoft" or "Ubisoft sucks" like some people who overreact. But i do think its reasonable for me to expect the game to actually work when I purchase it.

Edited by essentre

If you bought a TV and it didn't work when you got it home and you called the store and they told you someone would swing by in five weeks or more to have a look at it, I'm guessing you'd say "Cool man, I'm patient."

That part made me laugh xD Pretty good summary of their side of the arguement though :p

WAHHHHHH!!!! Stop feeling so entitled to everything. "Tom Clancy you just lost a customer of 7 years..." Wtf is that???? Useless bitching about a patch considering you seem to be extremely retarded thinking that Ubisoft actually checks these forums; and if they do, they probably wouldn't give a shit about YOUR laggy internet connection. Why dont you try to open some of Microsofts port numbers in your router???? On a side note OP; NO ONE PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND FORCED YOU TO BUY THIS GAME!!! If you don't like this game due in part because your internet connection sucks; trade the game in and get something else and stop feeling that your "entitled" to everything just because you bought one of Ubisoft's games.

...they probably wouldn't give a shit about YOUR laggy internet connection. Why dont you try to open some of Microsofts port numbers in your router???? On a side note OP; NO ONE PUT A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND FORCED YOU TO BUY THIS GAME!!! If you don't like this game due in part because your internet connection sucks...

Um, have you actually played? At all? The better connection you have, the laggier your game is. If you have read anything around here, you would see people complaining about being punished for havinggreat internet, while those with worse internet have a better time. So now that your whole arguement is fundamentally flawed, how about we take a chill?

Um, have you actually played? At all? The better connection you have, the laggier your game is. If you have read anything around here, you would see people complaining about being punished for havinggreat internet, while those with worse internet have a better time. So now that your whole arguement is fundamentally flawed, how about we take a chill?

Yea, this seems to be the case. I have a lightning quick FIOS connection and believe it or not in most games it actually hurts me. In GRFS it makes it unplayable because the lag puts me about 3-5 seconds behind whats really happening.

It's such a moronic argument when people say "No one forced you to by this game". Of course no one did, but I WANTED to buy it so I could actually play and enjoy it. Since you can't return it like most consumer products that don't work right, asking for a fix is all you can do.

You would think you're offending someones family the way they take offense to folks complaining about the game. Seriously, why do you even care?

Well there's a lot of valid points besides 1 douche who will patiently wait 2 play a game thats 2 months old. Yes a MAJOR title with a mp beta in the demo should work better than it does now let alone on release night. I said before I'm a big TC fan and I wanna play it, but until I see the update in action, I'd rather shove a burning stick up my penis hole. And I was once behind the scenes at atari I know any/anything forum or post that pop up on search will probably be looked at. Not saying they will read it through or at all, but more bitching on lots of forums and different sites can't hurt the cause and def shouldn't bother u (1 douche should be ur GT)

If you want to B*tch and Moan, here's the thread for you.

Once, again.

1. There was a title update at launch.

2. There have been at least 4-5 Cloud Updates since launch to address multiple issues.

3. An additional Title Update is coming out in July and is supposively already in Certification. The Patch Notes (just a few, not all listed) appear that it will address the various latency and host migration issues. More details can be found here.

4. NEWS or info on Cloud updates, Server Maintenance and Title Updates are posted within the game in the Ghost Feed, on the facebook.com/ghostrecon and on the official GRFS forums on Ubisoft's web site.

5. The Arctic Strke DLC release date has been pushed back, until late July, for additional "polish" and undoubtedly so that the upcoming Title Update can be released first, as originally intended.

6. This thread on 360a DOES NOT show up at the top of any reasonable Search Results other than "Give us an update ubisoft hoes".

You asked Ubisoft to give an update and I told you where to find the information. In addition to clearly explaining that an initial title update and mutliple cloud updates had and were already being released with a more thorough Title Update coming out soon.

The multitude of personal attacks against me or Ubisoft is NOT going to change the fact that you are going to have to wait patiently for the upcoming Title Update to be released this month.

Once again, if you cannot wait patiently for the Title Update then sell the game or simply put it down and go do something else. If you are in a laggy GRFS multiplayer game, quit and find a different GRFS multiplayer game that will hopefully have a better connection. You may also want to foward your Xbox ports if you have not done so already.

One might suggest that while you wait for the Title Update, to sign up for and try out the the Ghost Recon Online F2P PC BETA that is still going... BETA SIGNUP: http://ghostrecononline.us.ubi.com/

When you get a good connection to a host, GRFS can be quite an enjoyable game.

:locked

^yes I read your first post no need to cut and paste, didya get some new crayons too? Google ubisoft needs to update grfs and x360a is on the 2nd page.... So thx for continuing to post, it needs the attn. For the record AGAIN- I love this game and all the others in the series, that's why it's so frustrating, i wanna play. Btw the "bitching" thread does NOT come up on that search, prob bc theres is nothing in the title, so if u post there no wonder, we will never get feedback from a "bitching or crying" thread, def a waste. I hear enough bitching from the little kiddies and randoms anyways. Maybe u could post in the other thread I started about paying for a online pass with no ded servers too, the more posts the better ;-)

Despite the baseless personal attacks from the OP, here's some additional information about yet another cloud update which has been released today, July 13th, as detailed here:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/690753-July-13th-Cloud-Update

"A Cloud Update will be pushed up to GRFS Clients on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 today at Noon EDT (16:00 UTC, 9:00 PDT).

Servers will be rebooted and players will need to reconnect to the service in order to receive the update. Expected duration of the downtime is less than 5 minutes.

• Increase the number of rounds in the Siege gametype (was best of 3)

o Best of 5 in Public Matchmaking and Private Matches.

o Best of 7 in Squad Matchmaking.

o Please note: This change is live but will not be reflected in the Menus until the next Title Update.

• Changed the placement of several Conflict objectives on Harbor to improve faction balance.

• Fixed several locations where players were able to get under the world on the following maps: Market, Sandstorm, Underground, and Mill

To verify that you have properly downloaded the Cloud Update, visit the Extras Menu and check the version number in the bottom right corner; it should read 1.X.4"

-----------

GRFS Report a Bug page: http://ubisoft-live-team.polldaddy.com/s/ghost-recon-future-soldier-bug-report-form

Official GRFS Feedback Thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/676335-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-feedback-Do-Not-Post-Spoilers!

Official GRFS Bugs & Issues Thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/676336-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-bugs-and-issues-thread

----

If you want to B*tch and Moan on 360a regarding GRFS, here's the thread for you.

WTF? just got the dlc and update... And its still complete shit! I've been playing for 90 mins now and have not finished a single match. First conflict I played lasted 38 mins because of 6 host migrations and I got connection to server lost after getting 35k xp, no win no xp still LAGGY still can't migrate host still restarts the round when's it actually migrates, what a joke after headache after migraine lol I tried I waited I paid and you didn't deliver after 2months, FUCK YOU UBISOFT YOU SUCK

post update issues are worse than before I think, at the very best I can't tell a diff at all. The matchmaking hardly ever matches my party or just me w anybody, and if there happens to be a compatible lobby some1 will kicked, forcing u to back out and regroup again and again. Not so bad right? Wrong! Keep trying to join a game and it keeps putting us in the same host where one or more of us can't connect...8 TIMES! I even put it on any gametype and it still trys to put me it the same incompatible lobby over and over! Seems like a super easy problem to fix, hell I think I could fit the code in this post lol. So after another 2 hours today- 0 games finished though I played 60 mins, no xp, just a bunch of "connection to server lost" and host migration screens for the other 60 mins. Pretty sure my squad has lost all hope in ubisoft fixing this pos matchmaking :(

"We will be pushing a Cloud Update to the Ghost Recon Future Soldier clients on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on July 25th at 10:00am EDT (14:00 UTC, 7:00 PDT, 16:00 CET).

Servers will be rebooted and players will need to reconnect to the service in order to receive the update. Expected duration of the downtime is less than 5 minutes.

Changes Include:

• Increased XP Values for the Stockade Game Type
  • Decreased Stand Alone and Under Barrel HE Grenade Launcher Ammo Count to 1
  • Increased the Power of all Bolt Action Rifles (ex, MSR and KSVK)
  • Increased the Magazine Capacity of the VSS to 20 Rounds
  • Decreased the Speed of the Data Hack while Using the Field Computer
  • Fixed the UI’s Display of Several Alternate Spawn Locations

Please note that we will continue to monitor HE Grenade Launcher and Frag Grenade usage and make adjustments as necessary.

To verify that you have properly downloaded the Cloud Update, visit the Extras Menu and check the version number in the bottom right corner; it should read 1.X.5"

source:http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/695843-July-25th-Cloud-Update?

-----------

GRFS Report a Bug page: http://ubisoft-live-team.polldaddy.com/s/ghost-recon-future-soldier-bug-report-form

Official GRFS Feedback Thread: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/676335-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-feedback-Do-Not-Post-Spoilers!

Official GRFS Bugs & Issues Thread:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/676336-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-bugs-and-issues-thread

----

If you want to B*tch and Moan on 360a regarding GRFS, here's the thread for you.

Really? Theyre worried about grenades??? Well all it takes is one rifleman w an ammo box, and this is negated. How bout fixing the HOST MIGRATION!!! or the connection to server lost over and over while u quick match and it keeps tryin to put u in the same room u or ur party can't connect. Seriously! If fail then take that lobby of the search or pick a better host in migration. Yesterday I played a 48 min decoy game 6 disconnects by the tome it was over it was ALL people that joined in progress. Going on three months now, they still cannot fix anything that actually matters, even with an update every few weeks lol. This list looks like some ez fixes to non problems designed for us to hold our breath and hope it gets better, but u may as well grab ur ankles because it's gonna keep costin

Really? Theyre worried about grenades??? Well all it takes is one rifleman w an ammo box, and this is negated. How bout fixing the HOST MIGRATION!!! or the connection to server lost over and over while u quick match and it keeps tryin to put u in the same room u or ur party can't connect. Seriously! If fail then take that lobby of the search or pick a better host in migration. Yesterday I played a 48 min decoy game 6 disconnects by the tome it was over it was ALL people that joined in progress. Going on three months now, they still cannot fix anything that actually matters, even with an update every few weeks lol. This list looks like some ez fixes to non problems designed for us to hold our breath and hope it gets better, but u may as well grab ur ankles because it's gonna keep costin

Dude if the game isn't getting any better for you just stop playing. Simple as that.

• 3 weeks later...