Heavyweight Question

• 4 months later...
I did a lot of defending with a friend of mine, but i did them in a private match so if you do local matches make sure you do them online ;-)

If the Sniper achievement can be done in local/system link then this can also be done offline, you don't even need to be signed in to xbox live to get this one. Just when ur done boosting exit to main menu and all kills are saved also at end of match it saves as well but just to make sure, in xbl player matches, if you're disconnected, your kills are saved immediately, so nothing is lost.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
So if I just setup a private match by myself, one a base map with only two bases, and infinite respawns on the enemy, I could just rack up kills until they overwhelm me and that would count toward the heavyweight?

Good place to get this is on the Bridge on the Tresury map. Jsut get ontop of the stairs on one side, cover inthe lillte room PRONE and as they come up the opposite side of the stairs you just shoot.. I here the first 100 kills goes very quick and after that they tend to slow down a bit so set a game up with limited respawns for oyur self.. enemy density at infinite and go to town!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want "Unyielding" easy and not have to worry about A.I., set up a Team game (one with unlimited respawns, like Team Elimination: Sharpshooter) with a second controller. Spawn kill the second controller 30 times... unlocked. Set the time for 30 minutes. They spawn in one of three locations. You can cover two of them from the same spot.

Here is probably the best solution for "Heavyweight". Found this on TA.

http://www.trueachievements.com/viewcomment.aspx?commentid=579465#vch