100% Completion Requirements

Fizzmatix

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens when you mess up on one of the stranger challenges? Will you never have the 100%?

How do you mean mess up?

If you die whilst doing one that is towards the 100% (as not all of them are I don't think) then it should re-appear at some point so you can redo it.

I haven't played they storyline in a long time so someone may want to confirm this

so I was at 98.1 percent and realized I still had to do more bounties. I finished doing those and now I'm stuck at 99.5. I swear I've done everything on that list. I'm gonna be pissed if I have to go through and double check stuff.

edit: ok so my in game stats said i found all 18 strangers and completed their missions but apparently that was false. if you go on to rockstars website you can sync your gamertag with it and there is a tab that is "100%". if you click on that it will show you exactly what you need. THANK GOD because I was about to start pulling my hair out tryin to figure out what I was missing

Edited by cdekk3r

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey anyone on this thread that can give me a list of everything that gives you 0.5% upon completion?

cause i'm stuck at 99.5 and i've followed about 10 completion guides already have done everything on them and still no 100%..

• 4 weeks later...

Great guide. Here is my question. I am at 99.5% and according to rockstargames.com, I'm missing a stranger. Don't know how that happened. I completed the whole story line and I am now playing as Jack. Can I still get the 100% fulfilled without having to start all over? I am going to use your stranger guide and compare it to my stats to see which stranger I am missing. I did finish the "I don't know you" stranger. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

so I was at 98.1 percent and realized I still had to do more bounties. I finished doing those and now I'm stuck at 99.5. I swear I've done everything on that list. I'm gonna be pissed if I have to go through and double check stuff.

edit: ok so my in game stats said i found all 18 strangers and completed their missions but apparently that was false. if you go on to rockstars website you can sync your gamertag with it and there is a tab that is "100%". if you click on that it will show you exactly what you need. THANK GOD because I was about to start pulling my hair out tryin to figure out what I was missing

I'm having the exact same problem.

• 1 month later...

just use the 100% checklist on the Rockstar Social page, its the best and most useful game tool ever! god bless Rockstar. got my 100% now, very satisfying :)

also to the original writer, the Legend Of The West outfit is not one of the 9 needed, its the Rancher outfit you get near the end of the story, the LOTW outfit is just a reward for doing all the challenges, but obviously if you're going for 100% it makes no difference as you will do all the story missions and all the challenges anyway, but just thought id point it out

• 2 weeks later...

US Army Outfit

Scrap 1:
Search the Aurora Basin. Once you enter this area you will find a small cabin near the lake. Open the chest inside to collect the scrap.

Scrap 2:
Win an Arm Wrestling match in the Pacific Union Railroad Camp. Located just south of the Aurora Basin.

Scrap 3:
Win a game of poker in Blackwater and eliminate all over players. When you attempt this try playing at night as there are normally fewer players at the table.

Scrap 4:
Complete the "Lights, Camera, Action" Stranger side mission.

Scrap 5:
Complete the Nightwatch mission in Blackwater. This will only be available once the sun has set. Look for the moon crescent on your map.

Scrap 6:
Bought from the tailor in Blackwater

scrap 1-5 is checked out in my game and i can not buy scrap 6 it says not available but when i go to the rockstar social club to check my stats since i have almost everything done it shows me that scrap 2-5 are checked but not scrap 1

• 3 weeks later...

What am I missing please?

I've done the aztec gold stranger mission thinking I was missing it, but completing that didn't fill in the missing circle and still no achievement for 100%. Can anyone tell me if they have completed that missing circle stranger mission what is says when you hover the mouse over it, my pc at home is broke and Ive only got a tablet to view.

second circle in from left top row. Red dead social club 100% list

The game is showing no more tasks or strangers outstanding. But the social club red dead website, is showing one stranger task missing.

Is there something else I have to do, like complete all the hideouts within 24hours?

second circle in from left top row. Red dead social club 100% list

That is the California mission. I seem to remember using the compare friend's progress feature to figure out some stuff I was missing but it was a while ago so I may have that wrong.

That is the California mission. I seem to remember using the compare friend's progress feature to figure out some stuff I was missing but it was a while ago so I may have that wrong.

Thanks for looking, just managed to look California is the third one across. using a checklist Aztec gold and I know you are missing. But I did 'aztec gold' last night plus Im sure Ive done 'I know you', and read that its not needed for the 100% cheevo.

Will try I know you again and maybe.

can someone confirm please

1. what the second stranger is in from the top list , or im going to have to go to each stranger location on the map and see if ? pops up

2.Do the american gang hideouts all have to be completed within 24hrs for the 100% to pop.

Oh yeah thats works sorry comparing stats with friends the missing one is Aztec GOld, does it matter that Ive done it with Jack and not his DAD? glitched?

I know California is third and Aztec is second. But as you said you'd already done Aztec Gold I assumed you were counting two across from the first one :)

If that's the one blank on the Social Club, I would trust that stat and try to do it again.