Fizzmatix

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

ok im at 95.6%. I know some things im missing and i am working on them. However I do not know what to do for the 20 bounty missions. They are really concerning me. Everywhere I go they are never there at dusk or dawn. Is there a guide i can refer to for exact times and locations? please help!

Lastly i need one more scrap to get all outfits. The scrap i need is capture a treasure bounty alive for the treasure outfit. Therefore these bounties are a ASAP requirement. Thank you in advance love you all

• 1 month later...
ok im at 95.6%. I know some things im missing and i am working on them. However I do not know what to do for the 20 bounty missions. They are really concerning me. Everywhere I go they are never there at dusk or dawn. Is there a guide i can refer to for exact times and locations? please help!

Lastly i need one more scrap to get all outfits. The scrap i need is capture a treasure bounty alive for the treasure outfit. Therefore these bounties are a ASAP requirement. Thank you in advance love you all

Just stand about in the town and wait. There is not a set time, you just need to be in a bounty location for a set amount of time before it appears. Sometimes I've found it's only a minute, other times 3-4 minutes. Just be patient... and make sure you have your bounty outfit on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks a million for throwing together this guide!

I purchased this game when it was released but for whatever reason lost interest early on. Going back now i can't believe i didnt finish it. This guide helped SO MUCH. Thanks, and to anyone playing now who needs online chievos drop me an add or message me.

Cheers :drunk