Official Bitching Thread

Gamer Relaps3

I don't really need to bitch because I actually know how to play the game. But the sawed off is pretty cheap. they should at least reduce the blast radius a fraction to make it possible to dodge. (I got caught by a sawed off that hit my toe as I jumped out of the way and I still got bodied with no prior damage.)

It's ok though because the gnasher is like TU6 on steroids so I've been teaching these dbs noobs a lesson for the past two days. So much that they won't even come near me they just start teamfiring from half the map to get their kills.

I hope they put execution rules back in KoTH at some point. It's fun for now but I liked it better when you had to work for kills.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only n00bs & trolls will bitch about this game, then the game will go through updates to accomodate the rats that moan, then the game will be trashed, just like Gears2! You people who 'Bitch' are the ones that ruin games!

GET GOOD! OR GO BACK TO HALO! :mad:

OH and another thing, no-one gives a FUCK about TrueAchievements!

Get off of the internet and get back in your tent, you silly prat.

The game will not be trashed if Epic do it right. People bitching are not the ones who ruin the game. "Get good, or go back to Halo"? Nice insult there, champ.

Also, plenty of people care about TA, enough to warrant your stupid little outburst at least, that you came back to edit into your original, retarded post. If nobody cared, nobody would talk about it, right? Get some common sense, you're making yourself look like a right tit.

I'll applaud you on thing though, you bitched in the correct place. I suppose your parents didn't entirely drag you up.

The A.I on insane are absolute cheating shits. It is like COD all over again, they instantly know where you are, the only fire at you if you are visible, their accuracy with any weapon is ridiculous.

To add insult to injury any weapon that previously downed you in one hit, now instantly kills you as you can't be revived, the Gunkers made me want break something along with one of the parts in Act 2 where some cock is constantly firing at you with boomshot rounds and it's only luck that stops you getting hit.

The A.I on insane are absolute cheating shits. It is like COD all over again, they instantly know where you are, the only fire at you if you are visible, their accuracy with any weapon is ridiculous.

To add insult to injury any weapon that previously downed you in one hit, now instantly kills you as you can't be revived, the Gunkers made me want break something along with one of the parts in Act 2 where some cock is constantly firing at you with boomshot rounds and it's only luck that stops you getting hit.

Thats why it called "insane" you know?! Get yourself 3 good players and play on arcade mode with unlimited respawns.

Hmm. Well, theres sawnoff cunts online. I can kill most of the enemy team and some twat is hiding around a corner with a sawnoff and I have no chance. Fucking ridiculous.

Also gunkers on Insane campaign. Nerf please.

Finally, the fact that theyre selling out so much. With the skins especially. Buy the Collectors edition for an extra skin? Wtf. And fuck spending like £30 on weapon skins. And the season pass, I don't even know if i'll have an xbox next year. I don't like the idea of buying something in reserve, aka you don't get it yet.

Thats why it called "insane" you know?! Get yourself 3 good players and play on arcade mode with unlimited respawns.
It's cheap though in the way that COD is cheap on veteran, with infinite respawns and crappy A.I that is impossibly good which 1 & 2 didn't do. I'm up to act 4 now though but the worst is yet to come, if anything i think it might be easier on singleplayer, although does it work in arcade mode for the achievement?

If so i might spare myself the torment.

This thread is completely useless no game is perfection but this one is going to be the best Gears of War yet. People need to stop bitching about every little problem they have with a game honestly. They had a beta and this game has been finished for a longggg time it's going to be amazing!

I fully agree! Though it would of been cool if the beta had achievements:)

Im so sick and tired of the pussies running around with a shotgun ALL the time.. I mean I bring up my shotty for CQC but I don't run around with it at the ready like these dudes do. I've played about 5 matches in a row now and the only thing I've been killed by is a shotty and it's really annoying.. They really need to nerf the power down a tad.

there's more than one shotgun, so which are u refering to? i'm guessing the sawed-off. in which case, they sort of fixed it judging from the fact that i got mantle kicked by some1 with the sawed-off, and then they missed the shot! so i blasted them with the gnasher XD unbelievable shit lol.

Only real complaints are now having to Hold X to pick up weapon as opposed to just pressing x in Gears 1/2

The fact that shooting someone with a revved up Lancer or when they're charging with the Retro, it doesn't stun them.

u have to do a significant amount of damage to stun people revving the lancer, and you can't stun people charging with the retro lancer. but the feature that's been around since gears 2 is stopping power, which slows people down who r running or rolling when they get shot, and that probably means they'll be downed before they get to you as you're shooting them. and also, u can hear them shouting as they charge at u too. i find that useful because i can run round a corner and pretend i didn't hear them coming then take them by suprise >=)

[spoiler=terrible]EXTREME SPOILER[spoiler=terribler]At least in my Opinion. [spoiler=terriblest]Don't Say I didn't warn you![spoiler=Unbelievable]DOM IS DEAD??? WHAT THE FUCK!

After this, I Seriously don't even Care about the Campaign anymore. I would not Finish it if it weren't for Achievements. Its just too much. I seriously Teared up a little.

No amount of Happy Ending will Fix this.