Achievement Discussion

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all in the guide if you would read it.

Landspeeder sale is in the Mos-Eisley level. You will have to open up a door to continue forward and in the next area you have to build an AT-ST, take the AT-ST all the way back to where the door is and destroy the stuff guarding an area. Go back to your landspeeder and take it through the door and in to the area you just opened. Once in the area you will see an open area across from the car wash..just go in there and it will unlock after the cut scene

Max out stud counter is just what is says...max out the counter which is 4billion studs (the money you collect) this will be one of the last achievements you will get. Once you get all 160 gold bricks you can build the machine to get this.

I'm looking for someone to help me get my last achievement (Play Through a Level Online). Is there an achievement trading thread that I just can't find? I'll be online just about any night this week, so just send a friend request and we can knock it out. My gamertag is Barrthnine.

i just need to finish off 100% completion which is to do the extremly borin superstory but it feels gd to knw its nearly dne n does ne1 hav ne tips on lego star wars 2 cs i jst need to do into the death star 2 without diein n i cnt do it ne1 gt ne ideas?

Wow where do I begin? Put your sig in the sig part of your profile, not in your post. Type the words completely, you could get a pass if you are posting from a console or phone, but I'm assuming that you have a keyboard with all the standard keys on it, use them. There is a Death Star 2 Undefeated guide that has recieved too many compliments and actual customer testimonies.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18394

• 5 weeks later...

For the achiement 'cash in' i was having problems in getting it. Whilst looking through forums i found other people with this problem. To get this to work for me is to go to the mission 'Mos Eisley Spaceport' ( sorry i am not so sure but i think its episode 2 to chapter 4 ) Drive your landspeeder to the door and get c3po to open it as usual, then build the at-st in the following space and blow up a blockade on your right upon entering this space. Get your landspeer and drive it into this new area. On the right there is a bill board inside its own little space. Once you are near the bill board park the landspeeder on the right hand side of this space which is the opposite side of this space to the bill board ( you may understand when you see it ). The Jawa will move painfully slowly towards the landspeeder, ignore all urges to kill him and let him crawl towards it, there should then be a cut scene and coins will drop on the floor.

Achievement done. Please reply to this to tell me if its any good thank you.

"Fire in the Hole" achievement is easies at the very beginning of Droid Factory level in Episode II. If you don't attack, the guards won't shoot you. So run down the corridor up to the door until all have left their caves, they will be crowding around you, still without shooting. Throw a bomb with a bounty hunter - achievement unlocked.

so what does shoot first mean?

I know it has to do with Han shooting Greedo, but if the Saga is anything like the original one, that happened in a cut scene.

In case it wasn't answered for those wondering, I got the Shoot First achievement by killing greedo with Han in the 2 player arcade. I don't know if you can get it out in the cantina.

:uzi:

"Fire in the Hole" achievement is easies at the very beginning of Droid Factory level in Episode II. If you don't attack, the guards won't shoot you. So run down the corridor up to the door until all have left their caves, they will be crowding around you, still without shooting. Throw a bomb with a bounty hunter - achievement unlocked.

I got "Fire in the Hole" in Ep. IV Chapter 5 when you chase the stormtrooper down the hallway of closing doors and open the last one and there's a whole mob of them. Probably more difficult than what you're describing though.

I don't know if anyone else is having this problem, but I thought I'd throw it out there. I've been working towards the 100% achievement, and of course, I ended up doing the super stories last cause I freaking hate them. Well, on ROTJ, I got 160K studs, and finished it in 1:04! Sucks. The game says I have 100% - but no achievement. I have a sinking feeling that I have to redo it and set a time high score, so heads up for anyone working on that one.

forcemonkey, LSW2 sometimes glitched the 100% achievement and you had to finish one more level (any level) to unlock it. Maybe it will work in LSW TCS.

Try freeplay: enter mission - exit&save, if that doesn't work just finish the mission properly. Maybe that's the case.

Edit: dude, I see the 100% achievement on your gamercard, it probably didn't popup when you finished RoTJ. :)

• 4 weeks later...
How long does this game take for 1000? I thought i would get it because Lego Star Wars is fun and I could get 1000 points out of it

It should take at least 25 hours to get 1000 on this game. That is at minimum, being the absolute psychic master of this game, knowing where all the kits and bricks are and not wasting time exploring.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I need your help mates. I'm stuck in the last SUPERSTORY, episode VI Return of the Jedi. I'm really not able to complete all 6 levels under 1 hour. I almost need 40 minutes for the first 3 chapters.

The level with the landspeeders is really annoying and I gave up in the fourth chapter in which I think I'm stuck.

Are there ANY tips which could eventually help me?

I would really appreciate help. Thanks.

I tried it once by myself and I finished it like 5 minutes over.. I grabbed my wife who also knows how to play the game and ran through it together and we still had several minutes left when we finished it. Don't worry about the coins at all and just try going for time. Maybe if you can play with someone that would help you move faster.... Hopefully that will help. I use buba fet for most of the game jar jar runs a little faster than the other characters also so it might cut a little time off running with him also....

I need your help mates. I'm stuck in the last SUPERSTORY, episode VI Return of the Jedi. I'm really not able to complete all 6 levels under 1 hour. I almost need 40 minutes for the first 3 chapters.

The level with the landspeeders is really annoying and I gave up in the fourth chapter in which I think I'm stuck.

Are there ANY tips which could eventually help me?

I would really appreciate help. Thanks.

Ok so Ive had a search around for this question but couldnt find an answer.

Me and a mate just started playing this game tonight, he was hosting, I joined in with my profile, local play. It seemed I got 2 achievements (slam dunk, and something about killing Maul with Obi? I think?). Anyway, I didnt get the achievements for finishing the episodes though, but he did.

So, how much of this game can a coop partner get achievement wise? I read that the save game is only linked to the host and so this would mean that only that player would get the collectible achievements and such right?

I think I will be buying this one for myself anyway since I cant remember the last time I had so much damn fun playing with Lego...

I tried it once by myself and I finished it like 5 minutes over.. I grabbed my wife who also knows how to play the game and ran through it together and we still had several minutes left when we finished it. Don't worry about the coins at all and just try going for time. Maybe if you can play with someone that would help you move faster.... Hopefully that will help. I use buba fet for most of the game jar jar runs a little faster than the other characters also so it might cut a little time off running with him also....

Thanks, but in SUPERSTORY you can't use the characters of your choice. They're given from the story. All the chapters in episode 6 take so much time. For example the level on endor with your speed bikes. But in chapter 4, I guess, there, after you got down with a lift, there is a little river, cross it and then there is a lawn with flowers (-> build a tractor) and then head straight to a console for I guess it's C3PO. Then you can go right AND left. Right, there are 3 places and left 2, I think. And then I don't know what to do.

Sorry but it isn't easy to describe it. You might know.