Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

Do you guys still need a player?

Pls msg me on XBL if the weekend would be suitable 4u, I'll make a free slot and add u, we'll set up at least 5-6 sessions, much better if 9-10 ppl are available in case if somebody can't join, for example I can't join weekdays at all, only weekends, but u could replace me if the rest of the team can set up a session any weekday.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pls msg me on XBL if the weekend would be suitable 4u, I'll make a free slot and add u, we'll set up at least 5-6 sessions, much better if 9-10 ppl are available in case if somebody can't join, for example I can't join weekdays at all, only weekends, but u could replace me if the rest of the team can set up a session any weekday.

Done. Could someone PM what the rules are for boosting, so as I'm not wandering about like a newb... (still cleaning off the single player achievements).

Done. Could someone PM what the rules are for boosting, so as I'm not wandering about like a newb... (still cleaning off the single player achievements).

Answered and added u meantime:) I never boosted COD3, played some matches legit only, but we'll have some experienced guys in the lobby, they will teach anyone how to catch/drop the flag at the opposite team's flagpole - that's the essence of the boosting - so we'll get practice in no time and from next week we'll do it professionally:) btw 9 ppl are on my FL already, u'll be the 10th so I stop collecting ppl here and now, to be continued directly on XBL.

Went on the multiplayer last night, and it was shockingly bad. The boosting isn't so bad when you get a game (granted there is always players disturbing the boosting session). But the worst is the waiting in lobby, must have spent 30 minutes trying to find a match.

However, I have a question regarding the boosting session we are organising. If there are only two flag points, how do the other 4 players get points in the game (1 collect, 1 throw, and same at the other flag)? Since we are trying to get a full lobby.

Can anyone tell me how organising boosting sessions work? You get 8 people in one CTF game, but only the flag thrower and the collector can get the points, so that is only half the players getting points.... what to the other half do?

Here's the trick: one person from the team runs to the opposite flag, 3 ppl at the opposite team are crouching around the flag pole in a tight cluster so all of them can return the flag one by one so everybody gets points. Same on the other side. Must be practicized a bit to do it fast enough but not impossible.

I need all of the Multiplayer Achievements. The only session, ONCE, I have actually been able to join was a group of people boosting, but they would not help me or anything, just kept killing me while they boosted the flag. Really frustrating since boosting is the ONLY way to get any of these Achievements.

Send me a PM for my GT and info on when we can do this. Thanx.

Edited by Kulas Devorn

Have all COD achievements apart from this, but I'm close to giving up on... wouldn't be too bad if it was just boosting, unfortunately there are players with the intent of disturbing things. Had one anti-booster stay on for 35 minutes while giving the treatment.

As anyone can see on the previous pages I tryed to get 8 ppl together for boostin' , my FL is full of potential participants but all my fixed schedule attempts failed bcs my time zone CET and my possible time frame to play isn't comfortable for the most of the players, especially in the States. So I started now some other boostin' projects but will return to COD3 some weeks later, feel free to msg me on XBL if u want to do it in the future, I hope if I could get around 10-15 possible players for this it will be easier to get 8 for a comfortable schedule.