Battlefield Friends

13ip0lar

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont play fifa. soccer is gay.

let the flaming begin. lol

i know right, i think i am the only european who doesnt play that game cos all the ppl where i live thats all they play. soccer is to gay for me...

anyways i watched soccer last year it was croatia vs ireland in euro and the only cool thing was when these croatians fans where throwing red things on the feild but other than that its boring lol.

Edited by Benny34

i'll jump in the passenger seat' date=' so they can at least get some repair points. [/quote']

Same here, if there's 2-3 guys in a tank repairing I have no qualms about simply being Mr. Lazy Painter too, if I end up jumping that split second before they do and get driver but can't switch, I'll hop and wait for the engine to fire up and jump back in.

"I don't play FIFA. EA Sports games are gay."

i like tiger woods. other then that--completely agree

When you say, "I like tiger woods," what exactly do you mean... ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK_zuizyWwU]Dan Bern - Tiger Woods - YouTube[/ame]

And for the record I fucking hate sports games as a rule.

Edited by Opiate42

That was probably one of the better ones I've seen in a while! Couldn't help but laugh when they were just knifing the air and when they saw part of the Russian team also just watching was pretty funny.

Does anybody have a favourite character in Battlefield Friends?

I personally think the engineer is downright hilarious. His 'what the actual fuck' attitude towards things that happen is just priceless. The noob character is also pretty funny as I think most people who play Battlefield can relate to.

That was probably one of the better ones I've seen in a while! Couldn't help but laugh when they were just knifing the air and when they saw part of the Russian team also just watching was pretty funny.

Does anybody have a favourite character in Battlefield Friends?

I personally think the engineer is downright hilarious. His 'what the actual fuck' attitude towards things that happen is just priceless. The noob character is also pretty funny as I think most people who play Battlefield can relate to.

I agree! If I had to say it would be between Engineer and Recon.

I've started playing more big maps again, both on the ground and in the air, and I seriously don't get the whole "nerf the stigla" crap. I've been shot down once by it in like two weeks. If you are decent at flying you should have no trouble avoiding it by deploying ECM, get to cover, come back out, kill the Stigla guy (always the guy standing still like a retard) and then proceed to kill everything else. Chopper whores are the worst whiners in the game.

Also, the Colonel 100 guy in the show is so badass lol, I wish we could hijack vehicles like in Halo and just knife them out.

I've started playing more big maps again, both on the ground and in the air, and I seriously don't get the whole "nerf the stigla" crap. I've been shot down once by it in like two weeks. If you are decent at flying you should have no trouble avoiding it by deploying ECM, get to cover, come back out, kill the Stigla guy (always the guy standing still like a retard) and then proceed to kill everything else. Chopper whores are the worst whiners in the game.

Also, the Colonel 100 guy in the show is so badass lol, I wish we could hijack vehicles like in Halo and just knife them out.

i agree completely---if you get killed by stingers u are a retard. no sense in complaining abt them. they arent OP at all. people are just stupid. i never get killed by them, but i can get kills with them all the time. hahaha learn to fly scrubs

i agree completely---if you get killed by stingers u are a retard. no sense in complaining abt them. they arent OP at all. people are just stupid. i never get killed by them, but i can get kills with them all the time. hahaha learn to fly scrubs

Let's just say that it's not like riding a bicycle. I haven't played in a while and I am definitely rusty in the flying department. Yes, I did manage to dodge the incoming Stinger. Yes, I did crash thereafter. I guess I forgot how much room was needed to maneuver and recover whilst maneuvering!

Let's just say that it's not like riding a bicycle. I haven't played in a while and I am definitely rusty in the flying department. Yes, I did manage to dodge the incoming Stinger. Yes, I did crash thereafter. I guess I forgot how much room was needed to maneuver and recover whilst maneuvering!

u should add me on xbox and be my gunner sometimes--my usual gunner left me for another man :(

Damn...I searched for this just a little while ago (To no avail). Thanks for the share!

I love the secondary character (The one with bags under his eyes). Especially the episode where they were going for the crossbow.

if u like them on fb you will get them as quick as drew does lol