Wanted Dead or ... DEAD : Minh Young Kim

Destro

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have my cog set as kim, but i will only keep it like that for a few weeks or so.

so i know its not easy, but im willing to help anyone out. i already have the achievement myself, so i dont need to be raam.

if you ever see " debje " then send me a msg and ill let you execute me.

(i know the chance of this happening is very low, but still....every little thing counts right)

sorry for the double post, but i just thought of something..

what if you start playing wingman?

players cant choose their character then, so chances are there will be 2 kim's in the game at some point. not every game, but still.

i already have the achievement, as mentioned in the above post and i hate wingman, so im not going to try and find out.

i just wanted to share my thoughts.

sorry for the double post, but i just thought of something..

what if you start playing wingman?

players cant choose their character then, so chances are there will be 2 kim's in the game at some point. not every game, but still.

i already have the achievement, as mentioned in the above post and i hate wingman, so im not going to try and find out.

i just wanted to share my thoughts.

Even if 2 Kims did spawn in a game, you would still haver to be RAAM, so its not very likely

K, I'm getting PISSED. There is no karma on Live. I've been playing for 8 hours, every time I'm Kim, I let any RAAM's execute me. They they can't stick around to return the favor. I've been killed over 50 times now, I have 5 kills as RAAM....

I know right, I play as kim and I hate that character, I got executed as him 50+ times and I got 1 execution as RAAM... 1!!! and several the kims I tried to kill were the RAAMs who I pretty much let kill me (I put up a fight but didn't like go all try hard to stop them).

I'm just going to boost it.

Anyone wanna do co-op campaign then this hit me up... GT in Sig.

Edited by ZacAttack159357

It's honestly not that bad. I've got 6/10 already and have only played a few matches in the past week or so (as I've been working on the other achievements for RAAM's Shadow). If you're planning on playing this game until the next DLC is released, like me, then you shouldn't be complaining; it'll give you something to work for whilst you wait for the next content pack.

I'll be honest, I love challenging achievements ... but this is becoming fucking unobtainable! I've been playing Gears since DLC launched and have seen 1 KIM on a team death match and managed to get 9! executions on him! - Haven't played against 1 KIM since! mental. I hate achievements that are out of your reach... requires minimal skill and requires a fuck load of luck.

Really wish EPIC would come up with some better achievements sometimes.

I need 1 more! And I play as Kim as I know that will help others yet no else is I swear! EVERYONE SET COG CHARACTER TO KIM PLEASE!!!

think of the community.lol

I need 1 more! And I play as Kim as I know that will help others yet no else is I swear! EVERYONE SET COG CHARACTER TO KIM PLEASE!!!

think of the community.lol

I feel your pain!

I was stuck on 9 for 2 days with no luck. I just kept joining KOTH matches and checking to see if there was a Kim on the other side, if not I'd leave and join another. Got there in the end though.

I do you Kim as my COG character still, even though I don't really like him. So if anyone off these forums sees me in game, feel free to message me for some easy Kim kills :)

Personally, I like Kim, he's not my favoreite (Anthony Carmine) or the one I think is coolest looking (Mechanical Baird/Onyx Guard), but he'd probably be my third or fourth most played Gear if it wasn't for this Achievement. I played as him for one game of TDM and I was literally being chased around Thrashball by the entire team. My team actually won though because the other four would gun them down as they chased me, but it was very annoying and no fun. I just wish it worked both ways, that you could kill RAAM as Kim or Kim as RAAM, so it would at least be even.

We should gather as many people wishing to boost this as possible at one time in several parties and try to match up. It's hard to meet you guys in random games even though I have written down all of your gamertags hoping I could find someone.