Achievement Trading Thread

highpass

M2A: I am on rite now i will be going offline but will be on xbox.com let me know if any1 is interested in boosting far cry 2 u can get about 400xp in a free for all to 25kills that's the most, so boosting the the ranks would go quickly if we could get 8people we would each trade off now for team achievements 8 or more people would be good to get revives,etc any1 interested let me know would be much better to have more than 2people though because none of the maps are really that small! message me or friend request me.

http://card.mygamercard.net/carnage245.png

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for boosting as well, I need the win with 16 players achievement too. Anybody else up for boosting?

Oh, yes, and just send me a friend invite. It'll take me a little while to accept it on the grounds that I have parental settings.

I'll be on the rest of the weekend, but that's it for a while because I rented the game. So maybe tonight around 7:30, 8:00 ish?

Edited by barbabop
adding content

I downloaded the new maps and weapons, and it appears that you need to get a win on every new map to unlock the win on every map achievement. So I need to find a boost buddie to win all the new maps with, there are only 4. PM me if interested.

so , anyone wants to boost online ?

my objective is to manage to get to level 20 , while getting the 500 helps ( or how u call them in english ) .

anyone in ?

add me : V I C E IT ( spaces between letters , except for the ''IT'' )

i'll be online saturday , between 4pm and 7pm ( european time ) , and sunday , in the afternoon . ( always european time ) .

of course , we can manage to plan matches , when u have time .

anyone ?

PS : i'll not be here on X360A for quite a while , so just add me , and we can message on live .

Rencetly started playing this again and wont the online achievements need 3 people to be able to get them. Best way to get them is to take turns getting the EXP while the other people revive each other.

1.Radiantmist

2.finative

3.Qavala

Im up for this dudes :D ill add yous and il boost too :D