Game of the Week: March 3-9 (Team Fortress 2) {Orange Box}

The BEAst in I

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, we might even be able to get each other the "With Friends Like These..." achievement.

Oh ho this is going to be fun. If you guys thought I was good at Left 4 Dead just wait until you see me at my first/favorite multiplayer game. /ego

Seriously? You were incredible at L4D, so I gotta see this... :D

Hopefully I can unlock the Flamethrower achievement during the week. I think it may be glitched for me or something though.:(

It's been a damn long time but I've heard of people doing it with only one other person. They go stand in the sewers under the bridge in 2Fort and the Pyro burns the other player as they continuously run in and out of the water. Don't know if it actually works though.

Actually looking at the list, the only one that might pose a problem would be Hardcore for 1000 kills.

That really depends on what you play. Heavies, Demomen, and Soldiers will get kills the easiest. If you're good at the class, you can easily rack them up with Sniper, Scout, and Spy. Engie really depends on the intelligence of the opponent and Medic shouldn't be attacking in the first place. As for Pyro, I can't really say as the console Pyro is drastically different from the PC Pyro, namely die to the addition of airblasting which is a core part of a good pyro's gameplay in the PC version.

In any case, if you're just playing and don't act suicidal, 1,000 kills don't take long to rack up. I've got several weapons on my steam account that have well over 3,000 kills apiece, none of them from boosting.

Basically joined the website cause Ham Woopan told me about this. Some of you may remember me from the L4D community playdate when Ham invited me. I'll gladly join to help get some people achievements this time around as well.

Basically joined the website cause Ham Woopan told me about this. Some of you may remember me from the L4D community playdate when Ham invited me. I'll gladly join to help get some people achievements this time around as well.

Oh man! I never had any friends to play TF2 with and was stuck playing with randoms. This should be as amazing as the Gears 1 community week.

I never did get around to playing this game. I look forward to playing with both of you. And, twa, welcome to the site. I remember playing with you. Twas good times :)