Achievement Trading/Co-op Partner Thread

Spartan

hello. i am helping my fiancee mop up a few achievements for L4D.

she needs

3 more campaigns on expert

Back 2 Help - leave saferoom to save incapped teammate

Slippery Pull - pull bile covered survivor(crash course)

Chaos Generator - all 3 generators started simultaneously(the sacrifice)

choas generator and slippery pull only take a few minutes to do, back 2 help requires a bit of set up (completing a chapter) and the 3 campaigns will take the form of using the easy/expert glitch (if still available) and then using jesus spots or effective spots on final stages. the 3 she needs to complete are death toll, dead air and blood harvest.

her GT is Hez2

Thank you.

i myself also need slippery pull and chaos generator, however i rarely buy LiveGold so i will post again for myself when i next am going to be online.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for at least 1 but the more the better to beat death toll and blood harvest on expert, if need be I can also help u with no mercy and dead air, i already finished those so I can sacrifice myself to help make things easier so u can get to the rescue vehicles. Hit me up if interested, I can help u out with any other games as well as I have gamefly. Thanks. Gt. TRIPPINIIBABY69

P.S. IF YOU TRIED TO CONTACT ME I APOLOGIZE, I JUST MOVED TO A DIFFERENT STATE AND BOUGHT ANOTHER X-BOX SO I HAD TO GET EVERYTHING ORGANIZED. I'M READY TO GO NOW. HIT ME UP!!!

Hey there.

There's a few achievements I need, including some from the Crash Course. However, I haven't been able to find matches. I need all achievements on it, aside from beating it on campaign. If anyone wants to play some verses rounds on this, let me know? Send me a message?

Maybe we can get a group going. :D It'd be much appreciated.

Am I doomed forever to not get the expert achievements. The bots are dumb as Many of you know. Please someone help, gt darkness727420

Please anyone serious, legit or not I can do both, to many times people have left and or not replied back.

Edited by Darkness727420

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

I have not finished the solo-possible achievements yet, but I guess it'll take some time to get some mates for expert-runs (and perhaps something else like man vs tank or untouchables etc...).

Feel free to add me and let's have some fun ;)

GT: Nico Loire

I'm a veteran of Left 4 Dead, but I did get reset, so new account. Need a bunch of the achievements, but I pretty much know what to do:

Crash Course

• Smash Hit
  • Slippery Pull
  • Jumpin' Jack Smash
  • Wipefest
  • 20 Car Pile-up
  • Truckstop

Misc.

• Untouchables
  • Zombicidal Maniac
  • What Are You Trying to Prove?
  • Nothing Special
  • Jump Shot
  • Ground Cover
  • Big Drag
  • Back 2 Help

The Sacrifice

• Barrel Rolled
  • Chaos Generator
  • Sacrifizzle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Untouchables

Nothing Special

Lamb 2 Slaughter

Zombicidal Maniac

What Are You Trying to Prove?

Would be down for workarounds if any still exist such as joining at the end of a game or whatnot. Looking to join someone who knows what they are doing in that regard.

GT SpKXmasSpirit

Hey Im willing to boost anyone in this game. (personal favorite).

I have both DLC's and am usually on pretty often at night. ( Right now even)

My Gamertag is CaptainxBAMFx

Say something about left 4 dead in your friend request so I know whats up ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Willing to help others to get "What are you trying to prove" achievement and perhaps other achivos that you still don't have, though I want to play the campaign legit. (Or maybe not) I am already done with this game. All I ask in return is to prefer me as a player after/before/during getting the achievements.

SIDE NOTE: I know all survival glitches.

Gt:"Zombiie xKiller"

Edited by Zombiie xKiller
Side note?