Toughest Section?

Runningmikem11

I've not actually finished yet but I'm working my way through on hard just got to level 9 and had serious trouble with some sections.

The stadium seating section on level 3, the end of level 7 where they chuck malotov cocktails and the end of the docks all kicked my ass.

What does everyone else think?

Is the hardest bit still to come for me?

I thought the final checkpoint of chapter 12 was the toughest. I also had a hard time with the first checkpoint of chapter 14 (the final chapter, since you're not there yet). It is a difficult game, but I feel better now that I am done with it.

I actually thought the final boss was pretty easy. I just abused shootdodge.

For me it was the Chapter 5 dock area. If you shoot dodge incorrectly, you'll end up in the water resulting in instant death. The area is very linear without a lot of cover. I was having a difficult time. Probably took 7-8 tries in my first playthrough. Playing it again on Score Attack it wasn't that bad. That was really the only part I wanted to throw a controller.

Doing campaign second time through, I died once or twice on the occasional part, but there's two parts on the Panama canal where I died repeatedly.

1. When an small army arrive on the bank;

a) I tried taking them all out first, but you can't pick up their ammo, so you'll go upstairs with nothing left.

b) Bullet time that first douche, then run right past the army before the majority arrive, then crouch and slowly creep up the stairs on the opposite side.

Still having trouble taking out the two dudes behind the counters and the guy in hiding behind the table on the army bank side.

2. The zipline tower;

a) Raul really is totally useless.

b) Consistently get popped when rolled to pick up the machine gun on the back of the truck.

c) Try to take out the dudes on top one by one, when the others are in cover/reloading, but I still take damage from someone.

Toughest so far, but I'm past them. Would be grateful for any tips on those bits, for my HXC run.