(Somewhat) Easy way to get The secret achievment

Djqwakqwak

Heard about this little trick for Getting the Fan Secret Achievment (play for 3 hours in infinite mode in one sitting) and just put it to the test, sure enough it works, and because i cant find it on the site ill post it here.

Basically start inifinite mode, select normal, then dont touch the screen, just let it sit there and die repeatedly, every time you run out of lives and it kicks you back to the main menu, just repeat, click infinite mode, then normal, and just let it sit there, after around 40 minutes(give or take) of doing this, the game will stop sending waves at you, and you will be free to just fly for the remaining time without enemies.

Its a bit of a pain to babysit the game for over a half hour, constantly just restarting, but if you are having trouble with the game crashing or are a completionist and want that last 10 points, this is the way to do it.

hope it helps :)

I can also confirm that this works; it took about 45 minutes of babysitting the restart then the enemy waves stopped. If you haven't gotten it yet by this time, you can also get the Hyperactive ("You covered a mile during a game") achievement by going for this achievement.

• 1 month later...

I gotta try this later, fingers crossed it works or me with out crashing.

EDIT: After finally trying it it crashed on the 3rd restart and then when I started it again I hit 5 minute mode on the second restart. Haven't managed to sit though the 3 hours yet.

EDIT 2: The glitch has worked for me, now I have to wait 2 more hours for the achievement to pop. Also if you change the difficulty the glitch still happens.

EDIT 3: I can confirm this works, thanks for this.

Edited by master_shake_350

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...