1. 1. Do you prefer COD4 or RBSV2?

• Call of duty 4
    • Rainbow six vegas 2
    • I like them equally!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The single player in Cod4 is awesome, as is the story. R6v2's is absolute garbage. 1 was much better. As far as the multiplayer, CoD invented the ACES system that ubisoft tried to adapt to its game, and they really didnt change anything from 1 to 2. While the difference from Cod2- cod4 is ridiculous. Not to mention I hate the stupid sound an mp5 makes in Vegas, whereas the sounds in Cod4 are real.

I'd say I prefer rainbows campaign alot more, but I prefer cod4s online

Rainbows online is just seem to be filled with lag and endless bull.. I shoot some guy 5 or so times and there are bloodstains all over the wall and then he 1 shot-kills me with a P90. Either that or the huge range of the shotguns which everybody seems to use

• 2 weeks later...
The single player in Cod4 is awesome, as is the story. R6v2's is absolute garbage. 1 was much better. As far as the multiplayer, CoD invented the ACES system that ubisoft tried to adapt to its game, and they really didnt change anything from 1 to 2. While the difference from Cod2- cod4 is ridiculous. Not to mention I hate the stupid sound an mp5 makes in Vegas, whereas the sounds in Cod4 are real.

are you mad all the sounds from cod4 are the same as cod3 they are from two different eras of warfare and the weapons sound the same lol