Achievement Discussion

Tron

these achievements appear to be pretty easy, nothing crazy thats for sure...

i kinda like them... i am especially excited about the vision camera one... erton will be in the game fo sho.

DaWebbmeister edit: Added the link http://www.xbox360achievements.org/home/showachievements.php?type=Retail&gameID=161

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! I said to Legion the other day that I needed a reason to get the camera! This could surely be it :D :woop:

Yeah, i totally agree daWebb, i have been wanting to purchase this since it came out but since i got tangled up in buying GOW and COD 3 i have been searching for a reason to buy the camera. Ok yeah that one arcade game totmeball kinda looks stupid so that was not going to be my reason but this totally is! lol.

P.S. cant wait to see the battle unfold between DaWebbmeister in one corner and Erton in the other.....who will be tea bagged first?

I was just looking at them; 22 or so of them require that you play on XBL and 1 requires you have the camera -- so about 13 are actually obtainable through the single player game. Also, they have rank acheivements which I absolutely hate, it makes it impossible for an average gamer to receive.... although the rest look fairly easy by just spending a minumum amount of time online. I'm all for making them difficult but when you put it into the impossible unless you play online for 15 hrs day realm that really sucks. Same w/ GR:AW

Indeed but the point of achievements is to show that your are good enough to achieve them and sometimes you can't do everything

I'm not saying this isn't the case; but the difference w/ SP vs MP acheivements is that if you don't pick up a game when it's released then you are already behind the 8 ball. I personally don't need to get 1000 points from every game, but I do feel some satisfaction earning some harder ones. Hell, I picked up TH:AW again just so I could finish getting the gaps, there is something zen like about that. All I'm saying is that if the devs want to make them hard then make them hard in SP, that's something you can always work towards regardless of when you pick the game up. MP should be a total kill type of acheivements only; that way there is always enough people playing online that you could pick it up eventually. Good luck getting to the top of any leaderboards without boosting since the leadllerboards never reset. Look at GR:AW; the devs had a great idea for SP acheivements. Hard was no easy task to beat; but they dropped the ball by allowing them to be earned when cheats were enabled -- thus negating the work that us who beat it without cheats worked so hard to accomplish.

Ha ha! I said to Legion the other day that I needed a reason to get the camera! This could surely be it

Buy the camera w/ the year of XBL card; for $60-70 you walk away w/ the Camera, a year extension to XBL, 2 arcade games and 200 MS points. If you are a rewardzone member at Best Buy they are always sending out 10% off coupons so if nothing else you can grab the package for $63. Its definately a good deal that way rather than buying components seperately.

Yeah, i totally agree daWebb, i have been wanting to purchase this since it came out but since i got tangled up in buying GOW and COD 3 i have been searching for a reason to buy the camera. Ok yeah that one arcade game totmeball kinda looks stupid so that was not going to be my reason but this totally is! lol.

P.S. cant wait to see the battle unfold between DaWebbmeister in one corner and Erton in the other.....who will be tea bagged first?

Erton will still be in his corner... i am the master of demolitions.... i dont even need to shoot a bullet... i will let the pawn come to me..... <even more evil laugh> mwahahhahaha!! </even more evil laugh>

we should seriously get a clan going for this game.