• Call of duty 4
    • Rainbow six vegas 2
    • I like them equally!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a run and gun also or camp and gun what ever rocks your boat hero

people just run and spray or pump that shottie into you or nades or c4 bunch o idiots that think rsv2 is better than cod even cod3 is better than this shit

edit: i like the fact how its on rsv2 forum and cod 4 has more votes now shut up kid

Was this guy for real?

I voted for RSV2, I like the tactical side of it, and the multiplayer aspect I enjoy immensely. COD4 on the other hand got boring quickly after I got the 1000.

The thing is, there's probably 5 polls just like this one. That probably counts as double posting as well. This site just needs a good clean way to have people rate games as a whole.

100% all the ******* way!

Back to the topic, I prefer Rainbow Six Vegas 2 over that piece of crap Call of Duty 4. I don't hate CoD 4; I lothe Call of Duty 4. The way Infinity Ward balances the weapons is purely broken. The weapons are either overpowered, or underpowered. Plus, there's the Juggernoobs, Martydom noobs, Noob Tubers, and no-scopers. Three things:

1. How can you have "more health" in real life? That's like telling someone that you can live to be 200 years old.
  2. In real life, a gun is built, from top to bottem, to shoot in a straight line, no matter how far away something is. That's why the "agressive no-scoper" is one of my pet peves. In Vegas 2, there is no target redicule, unlike Call of Duty 4. And the bullets in Vegas 2 always curve instead of CoD 4.
  3. In Vegas 2, the game has better gameplay than CoD 4. If there is a game that has a jumping feature, always expect glitches in the maps 100% of the time.

If Modern Warfare 2's achievements are like in Modern Warfare 1, I'm only playing the campaign. I won't even go into the multiplayer to save my arse.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2=:AR15 Call of Duty 4=:omg:wtf:mods:confused:

I :bow: down to Ubisoft and the Rainbow Six franchise!

r u stupid? rsv2 sucks cant believe any 1 actually likes it cod 4 surpasses rsv2 by miles only reason im playing this horrible game is because i want the achievements non other reason honestly bin this game its horrible.

Um, pardon me, but didn't Rainbow Six Vegas 1 win the award for "Multiplayer Game of the Year" and not Call of Duty 4?

And don't give me that "Oh, Call of Duty 4 won 'Game of the Year'" bull****.

I love Rainbow Six Vegas 2 over Call of Duty 4 because the weapons in RSV2 are more balanced than CoD 4. When you join a game in CoD 4, all you see are M16's and M40A3 no-scopers. Plus, you don't have to worry about Grenade Launchers, Martydom, LMG Deep Impact spray n' prayers, and Juggernaught. Come on! How can you have more health in real life?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The R6 series are way better IMO. COD is Halo on steroids: there is no team work, just running, gunning and shooting. When I play with my R6 friends we actually communicate.

Having said that, the COD4/COD: MW2 campaigns are awesome. Spec-Ops is awesome as well. MP is horrible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
this is a run and gun also or camp and gun what ever rocks your boat hero

people just run and spray or pump that shottie into you or nades or c4 bunch o idiots that think rsv2 is better than cod even cod3 is better than this shit

edit: i like the fact how its on rsv2 forum and cod 4 has more votes now shut up kid

Funny, you also said the previous post to me. Maybe Infinity Ward doesn't give a flying shit to their fans, where as Ubisoft cares so much for their people and not Benjamins.