True Dedication Goal Attack Race List (Complete)

I am having a major problem, i have done ALL the races in everything but i didnt get the achievement, so i looked back into the categories and everything was fine until i got to the LANDMARK races..... I had done all of them but it was showing that i had only done the top 3 races and all the South Central ones, so i tried them again and it still wont come up gold even though i did everything.

Does anyone know why its doing this? Does it have to do with my game completion percentage? (mines 97%).

cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
I must be luky. I left all these until last and have just counted the races listed here and then the ones i have unlocked and i have them all unlocked straight away :) Seems some people here weren't so fortunate, lol :p

It's not luck, you unlock the races by discovering other racers in free roam. If you wait until you're done the career mode you're guaranteed to have already found all the racers and won't have to try unlocking any goal attack races.

• 5 months later...

As my title says, I've unlocked and completed all of the Goal Attack races but for some reason the results aren't displayed for the races when I go to the Goal Attacks Landmarks menu. These are the races I'm having problems with:

•Downtown to Sunset Music

•Wilshire to the Georgian

•Hills to Century City

•Sepulveda to 4th Street

For Downtown to Sunset Music the 1st place icon is highlighted in the menu, but the hammer, clock, and star aren't. The other three races don't show anything at all, as if I didn't even do the race. I even turned off my Xbox, restarted it and beat the races again, but still nothing. Funny thing is that my end time for each race appears in the leaderboards confirming that I beat them within the time limit... If anyone's had this problem or has any idea on what I should do please lemme know. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You wont unlock the red light races (aka Landmark races) by working your way though the missions. You have to actually find and race the red light race in each area. You don’t have to race there and back, you don’t even need to win. Just race one time and you will unlock all the landmark races for that area.

I’ve listed some streets below of where you will most likely find them if you’re having trouble. Just cruise up and down these streets and you will run across them sooner or later.

Hollywood:

Usually be found cruising sunset Blvd.

Hills:

Usually found on Ventura Blvd or the 101 freeway.

Beaches:

Usually found on Ocean ave. or 3rd/4th St.

Downtown:

Usually found on N. Figueroa or Flower St.

South Central:

Usually found on Crenshaw Blvd.

As my title says, I've unlocked and completed all of the Goal Attack races but for some reason the results aren't displayed for the races when I go to the Goal Attacks Landmarks menu. These are the races I'm having problems with:

•Downtown to Sunset Music

•Wilshire to the Georgian

•Hills to Century City

•Sepulveda to 4th Street

For Downtown to Sunset Music the 1st place icon is highlighted in the menu, but the hammer, clock, and star aren't. The other three races don't show anything at all, as if I didn't even do the race. I even turned off my Xbox, restarted it and beat the races again, but still nothing. Funny thing is that my end time for each race appears in the leaderboards confirming that I beat them within the time limit... If anyone's had this problem or has any idea on what I should do please lemme know. Thanks.

I’m not sure if this applies or not, but there’s more to it then winning the race. Also the time limit shown under your stats is going to be the fastest time you’ve ever beat that race, whether that’s in goal attack mode, tournament, arcade or side race. If you meet all the goal attack requirements when you look in your stats you should see the following:

Race time - xx:xx.xx

Beat target time - Completed

Complete all goals - Completed

Min damage - Completed

Won race - Completed

At the end of the race click on Race Results to see if you made the target time. If the 1st icon is the only one showing up then you’re winning the race but not within the time or damage limit. If you’re sure this isn’t the case try clearing your cache and try again.

Edited by ReaptheChaos

You have to race each race at least once to get them to unlock in goal attack mode. If you were one of those people who found this game easy and beat every tournament/match in your first try or you only did the minimum necessary to get through the game then you most likely will not have all the races unlocked. You need to do every mission in the mission log at least once, this includes pink slip races, racing Karol, Annie etc. and beat at least the first level of every time trial.

If you’ve done all that and your missing a race go to that area and do either wager or side races. If the race starts and its not one of the ones you need quit out and try again. It makes no difference if its easy or hard or you win/lose, you just need to complete the race. If its landmark races you’re missing see my post (#35) above.

Edited by ReaptheChaos

• 4 months later...

I am missing one race (Under the 405) and I have done everything that has been said in this thread. I keep doing the wager missions in Santa Monica, then it gives me the Beach Match. I've done this several times now and still no race unlocked. This is one of two more achievements I need for this game to have 1250G.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Got it.

There was a seperate Wager mission that I needed to do for Annie, which then unlocked different missions of racing Annie, etc. Eventually, I was challenged by Annie to beat her in a race, and it put me on 'Under the 405'.

One more achievement to go now.....T-Mobile myFaves. I can get that one, just need a time when five people on my list are online who have the game.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh man, I'm pretty sure I've completed every race at least once, cannot be bothered searching for more!!! Those goal attacks are going to send me to the grave.....

See what Goal Attack races you don't have (the list is in order on this thread, I believe) then post here which one(s) you don't have yet, perhaps we can then tell you how to go about unlocking them.

• 8 months later...
You wont unlock the red light races (aka Landmark races) by working your way though the missions. You have to actually find and race the red light race in each area. You don’t have to race there and back, you don’t even need to win. Just race one time and you will unlock all the landmark races for that area.

I’ve listed some streets below of where you will most likely find them if you’re having trouble. Just cruise up and down these streets and you will run across them sooner or later.

Hollywood:

Usually be found cruising sunset Blvd.

Hills:

Usually found on Ventura Blvd or the 101 freeway.

Beaches:

Usually found on Ocean ave. or 3rd/4th St.

Downtown:

Usually found on N. Figueroa or Flower St.

South Central:

Usually found on Crenshaw Blvd.

THIS!

Was looking for how to unlock the landmark races, thanks a lot for all the head banging on the wall you've just saved me :)