How do u save the game ???

WizardFlipper

Hi please can tell me the right way to save this game as ive played 2 times so far and each time ive messed up and when i go back to play last saved game at menu my game is not there so i think i saved it wrong.This a bit confusing but i know u go in to the toilets when u playing and it gives u option i cant reamber what it said but now ive got start the game all over from start :(

Find washrooms in the mall. Or open your map and find the yellow 'S' on the map. Those are washrooms.

In the safe room, there are 2 green beds. The one in the hall away from Jesse let's you save.

Yep.

Deadrising has a weird save system,you get used to it.

Any bathroom in the mall's restrooms,in Al Freska Plaza next to the Tool shop is a GYM there is a bathroom inside the GYM were you can save at. Go to one of the stall doors,or urinals and press B.

In The Safe room there is a green bed just past the Monitor room were Jessie spends her time at. You can save there too.

Yep.

Deadrising has a weird save system,you get used to it.

Any bathroom in the mall's restrooms,in Al Freska Plaza next to the Tool shop is a GYM there is a bathroom inside the GYM were you can save at. Go to one of the stall doors,or urinals and press B.

In The Safe room there is a green bed just past the Monitor room were Jessie spends her time at. You can save there too.

It's definitely weird, but oh so unique.

• 1 month later...
It's definitely weird, but oh so unique.

I really enjoy the saving system on DR, it makes you think about what you are doing more as you dont want to go all the way back to when you last remembered to save. There has been plenty of times I have forgotten to save for hours and have to go back to that last save.

• 2 weeks later...