Faster to boost wingman idle? or killing the bots

LykanLunatik

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, just one controller for that set up.

Is it faster with 2 controllers?

Team 1: Me + 1 bot

Team 2: 2 bots

Team 3: other controller + 1 bot

Maybe the 2 bots will get an extra kill?

EDIT:

another idea

Team 1: Me + 1 bot

Team 2: 2 bots

Team 3: other controller + 1 bot

Team 4: 1 bot

same as Mister Buds setup but jst more controllers and bots

idk if it will work

Edited by iWantBlueReUp
better idea

You guys do realize that you can just put the fenix rising maps on a thumb drive and take the thumb drive out when you are idling so the maps won't come up, right? Also if you are running two box's that if you have a bot on a team with a afk then the bot won't leave spawn, it will just stay next to the afk player. So its best to have 2 afk vs. 2afk vs. 2 bots vs 2 bots.

alright, i got about 80 or 90 matches last night. i forgot to see how many i was at before starting. this set up i used was:

team 1: me + 1 bot

team 2: 2 bots

team 3: 1 bot

round time: 2 minutes

EDIT: i forgot to mention for idle boosting i always keep weapon pickups off.

I have been holding off on Wingman, but since you have posted this method and gotten rather nice feedback about it, I will try this.

Will update you all on how it goes...

I have been holding off on Wingman, but since you have posted this method and gotten rather nice feedback about it, I will try this.

Will update you all on how it goes...

I have been doing this method for over an hour, and only got 5 matches done. >.< I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what, I only have 165 matches. D=<

alright, i got about 80 or 90 matches last night. i forgot to see how many i was at before starting. this set up i used was:

What do you have for round time limit?

What do you have for round time limit?

2 minutes I believe is what he is using.

OK guys, so after one hour, 6 Wingman games had been played. That's not really ideal.

I don't know if I did anything wrong during setup; I followed the setup details specified.

6 games.

Edited by DaChiefOfOwnage

I think the 2 afk vs 2 bots method is still faster. I get about 165 matches in one day with that method but with ur method i only get 55 - 65 matches in 12 hours.

Idk if i do get 165 matches cauz i estimated but i do get more matches done with the 2 afk vs 2 bots method

Guys I need a few tips,

Should I turn off weapons? I thought booms hot with insane bots is the way to go? I've been told otherwise.

What about the bleed out time?

Finally what about the amount of players? I have 2 consoles so I have 4 dummy bots and 4 active bots. Am I better off with just 6 players rather than 8?

Have you tried 2 insane bots vs 2 teams each with 2 idlers? Bots get 5 points per round so should take 2 rounds.

I use max bleedout time so idlers don't get right back up (right?) and don't have to be downed again, but boomshots would make bleedout meaningless.

I'm not sure whether disabled pickups or boomshots are better. I use boomshots when idle boosting warzone/execution.

Me and a guest vs two insane bots

3 min

boomshots

seems to be the most consistant IMO, i tried a couple of the other methods that were brought up, and I never got the same results as the other members. Should be done by monday, hopefully

And what's your average per hour?

Last night I had an idea to switch the spawns around, maybe I would get better results. So I switch a guest and I to a cog team, and the bots were on a cog team. I did it for 7 hours and got 60 matches played, which is about 8.5 matches an hour. Today I did it again, and even got Sandbar, did 8 matches in that hour. I read I R BFOG's averages were 6.4, so I don't know if this is a better method, someone can try if they like. 3 minute round limit, 2 bots on insane, 30 second bleed-out, all boomshots.

Hmmm I wonder if I am just wasting juice with my second console. I use 2 consoles and seen to get similar results :/

I use this

4 real players idling vs 2 insane bots. I've seen matches go as quick as 2 mins and as Long as 16! F you sandbar! I've also noticed sometimes the bots are sometimes straight up retarded! There were times where they would run by a idling team and also one time where one bot downed me with a boom shot blast but ran out of ammo and ran back to get more! Wtf! Then there are times where the bots would slaughter everyone in seconds.....

OK I've come to the conclusion that even with the fenix rising maps one console is faster than two. I had 2afk vs 2bots, 3min rounds and boom shots, and immediately went to 7 games per hour and I'm sure that can be tweaked higher too.

Also seems to be a bit faster with a lower bleed out time that way even if the bots just sit in cover taking pot shots at you, after downing you twice they will instakill you the 3rd time they down you. A lot of the time when I was setting bleed out to 60 seconds the bots would down me and then it'd pop up on the screen "weapon pickups now available" then they would basically lose all interest and start running around the map picking up all the fucken weapons lol. A 5 or 10 second beed out seems to give them a higher sense of urgency

So currently my fastest setup is:

One console

2AFK vs 2insane bots

10 second bleedout

3min rounds (thank you sandbar)

Boomshots (downside is bots often suicide with them, reducing the score, but imo still quicker than diggers)

Averaging 7 per hour. I'm going to try it with 2min rounds while watching a few games of sandbar.

@McDurbin your suggestion of putting the fenix rising maps on the thumb drive is a good one, which I may try. But at the moment I'm thinking more maps = greater chance of NOT seeing sandbar too often. And yes, I do realise that I was the one bitching about the fenix rising maps lol

OK I've come to the conclusion that even with the fenix rising maps one console is faster than two. I had 2afk vs 2bots, 3min rounds and boom shots, and immediately went to 7 games per hour and I'm sure that can be tweaked higher too.

Also seems to be a bit faster with a lower bleed out time that way even if the bots just sit in cover taking pot shots at you, after downing you twice they will instakill you the 3rd time they down you. A lot of the time when I was setting bleed out to 60 seconds the bots would down me and then it'd pop up on the screen "weapon pickups now available" then they would basically lose all interest and start running around the map picking up all the fucken weapons lol. A 5 or 10 second beed out seems to give them a higher sense of urgency

So currently my fastest setup is:

One console

2AFK vs 2insane bots

10 second bleedout

3min rounds (thank you sandbar)

Boomshots (downside is bots often suicide with them, reducing the score, but imo still quicker than diggers)

Averaging 7 per hour. I'm going to try it with 2min rounds while watching a few games of sandbar.

@McDurbin your suggestion of putting the fenix rising maps on the thumb drive is a good one, which I may try. But at the moment I'm thinking more maps = greater chance of NOT seeing sandbar too often. And yes, I do realise that I was the one bitching about the fenix rising maps lol

I'm going to give this a try :)