One in a million Glitch

Shad0wk1ng

I have the one in a million achievement glitch where even if i hit the heli i still don't get the achievement. I was wondering if anyone found out how to fix it. i mean like if i erase my cache and saved files? or am i SOL?

Do you hit the chopper at the part where you're running to the AA gun or at the final fight? I think you don't get the achievement, when you hit the chopper at the part where you're running, cause you can't destroy the chopper yet. If you hit the chopper at the final fight, just try it again...

Do you hit the chopper at the part where you're running to the AA gun or at the final fight? I think you don't get the achievement, when you hit the chopper at the part where you're running, cause you can't destroy the chopper yet. If you hit the chopper at the final fight, just try it again...

I hit it at the final fight after you take the jeep through the unfinished resort and then find the gold and they run off to the trainyard. i have hit this multiple times on multiple games on multiple difficulties, so i know i have hit it.

Edited by Shad0wk1ng

I have the one in a million achievement glitch where even if i hit the heli i still don't get the achievement. I was wondering if anyone found out how to fix it. i mean like if i erase my cache and saved files? or am i SOL?

It took 2 hits for me on the final battle to get the achievement. I was getting really frustrated too, because I would be getting ate alive by the Heli while trying to get a clear shot. Just keep trying over and over is all I can say.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, just try doing it on a different level (i got mine on the way downhill from the monastary).

Also if you MUST do it at the endgame, listen to the timeframe these guys are mentioning, hit the chopper AFTER the AA gun was destroyed, and After you pick up and put down the rocket launcher they waypoint you to.

I also failed to get this achievement at the end of the game, but I tried an alternative that suggested by someone in this forum. In Mission Six, after I met up with my team and about to leave the monastery, I sneaked to the cliff (cut open the fences) that I can look down at the bridge, a heli was sitting there, you would have a small window of time before you were spotted, and hit it with a laser designator, then the achievement unlock.

• 6 months later...
Honestly, just try doing it on a different level (i got mine on the way downhill from the monastary).

Also if you MUST do it at the endgame, listen to the timeframe these guys are mentioning, hit the chopper AFTER the AA gun was destroyed, and After you pick up and put down the rocket launcher they waypoint you to.

Finally got it, after the AA gun gets destroyed of course....before that I hit it about 4 times and no luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did it on the last level after I destroyed everything. You can take refuge under the stairs of the tower where the heli circles you. It follows a specific pattern (at one point it takes a 180 turn and stops for a split second, thats your target area).

It took me two tries (first time I just clipped it on the very edge of the tail).

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

OKe everyone there al lot of fight going around this achievement and i've got the solution. First of all forget the whole part fighting it at the last lvl.

Accordring to Gamepressure its not suppose to pop up ther cause of the ending movie. There is one try in the game thats the Crash and Grab mission.

If your half way the lvl you wil find the laser designator at the dam on the roof its marked by an X anyway.

Then when you got your team back at the monstary and you go fins Serdar the copper will atack you under way. Find some cover around the houses and aim.:uzi:

I've read, I've tryed, One hit and one achievment:)Altough i missed 3 times here it will pop up when you hit it.

Hope this will help u guys all:)

Ps: It was hard playthrough dont know it that matters but dont think so.

Edited by Kakashi07